GFE or not...1 hour or 1/2 hour

I always do at least 1 hr,and I look for GFE (or what I think is GFE)
So when I look at reviews that say
Session Length: 1/2 hr
Activities: BBBJ,DATY,K9 not GFE

I think Damn,what do you expect in a 1/2 hr
I would think 30 min's is just enough time to hit it and get it down the road
Yea and lady usually has 3 Os so its all good, gotta love it right?
You would be surprised what can get done to one anothers bodies in 30 minutes.
I don't see how you can get a good GFE in a half hour. If you count clean-up time, that's fifteen minutes or so of BCD. That's not a girlfriend experience, that's a booty call.
Some people just have time for a good booty call and thats all they want. I can make sure you leave happy in 30 minutes or 1 hour.
Some people just have time for a good booty call and thats all they want. I can make sure you leave happy in 30 minutes or 1 hour. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Absolutely.
However, the OP's question was, can it be a true GFE in 30 minutes or less? Of course they are leaving happy, but the question is, how GFE can you get in under 30 minutes?

GFE to me consists of lots of kissing, foreplay, MSOG (try getting two or three pops off in under 30 minutes and tell me that was GFE!), water break, conversation, more kissing, more MSOG, you get the point.

I guess everyone's definition of GFE varies, but to me, it needs to be an hour or more to accomplish all that.
I had a Girlfriend that was GFE to the max (not a provider), and she would practically rape me when I returned from a trip. I don't think the whole encounter lasted 15-minutes

Damn.... I need to call her now!
Absolutely.
However, the OP's question was, can it be a true GFE in 30 minutes or less? Of course they are leaving happy, but the question is, how GFE can you get in under 30 minutes?

GFE to me consists of lots of kissing, foreplay, MSOG (try getting two or three pops off in under 30 minutes and tell me that was GFE!), water break, conversation, more kissing, more MSOG, you get the point.

I guess everyone's definition of GFE varies, but to me, it needs to be an hour or more to accomplish all that. Originally Posted by Dannie
I know what he was asking, I can give you full GFE to the max as much as you want in 30 minutes.
I had a Girlfriend that was GFE to the max (not a provider), and she would practically rape me when I returned from a trip. I don't think the whole encounter lasted 15-minutes

Damn.... I need to call her now! Originally Posted by Suite270

I've had Tara leave me feeling the same way in about 15min. Guess we all like different things.
I can give you full GFE to the max as much as you want in 30 minutes. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
TARA, i am going to hold you to this statement when i call you.

XOXOXOX
CG
Absolutely.

I guess everyone's definition of GFE varies, but to me, it needs to be an hour or more to accomplish all that. Originally Posted by Dannie
Sounds GFE to me...Damn !!!
I think GFE is more about attitude than anything. I can do a half hour bj appointment that is still very GFE. Hell, even if it only lasts 10 minutes, my attitude is still the same GFE quality as in an hour appointment.
Sigh..............

My opinion may not matter to you...because of your opinion. But GFE cannot be completed in 30mins.....although we are talking about a fantasy! I think it takes an hour plus, you get to talk, smooch,cuddle, scrump, yes i said scrump! even shower together, look in each other eyes, crack corny jokes with each other,(i love corny jokes) maybe have a drink together. Everything you SO won't do that is GF like.

A 30min session is an extended brief hello. Scrump and goodbye...errr not GFE, but as the ladies said experiences may vary.

Most GF in the real world wants you to give them 3 good pumps, pray you nut and get the hell off them. Just saying..........
I don't see how you can get a good GFE in a half hour. If you count clean-up time, that's fifteen minutes or so of BCD. That's not a girlfriend experience, that's a booty call. Originally Posted by Dannie

But most of us only need 3 minutes BCD. 15 is a real stretch.
Since I hate being rushed in general, I prefer not to offer half hour appointments. Even an hour can feel too short when your really enjoy each others company. Being low volume, most of my bookings average 1.5 to 2 hours or even more. I love being able to fully relax and not feel rushed to cram everything in or have to worry about the clock. I schedule my appointments accordingly and never have to worry about them overlapping or even coming close to each other. If a provider feels rushed because she's scheduled herself back to back, the attitude affect the atmosphere of the session. Chemistry and mutual satisfaction are important to me. Yes it's a business, but I want to enjoy myself as well. When you "click" with someone, the session has a nice time suspending "flow" to it, there is so much of each other to explore. It's nice to share a glass of wine or champagne, feed each other chocolate or fruit, lots of making out like your still in highschool, taking the time to kiss and nibble your way down my neck, letting you sloooowly peel off my lingerie, or maybe even pushing you back into a chair and giving you a sexy lapdance/striptease, taking the lingerie off piece by piece myself. I like plenty of foreplay, a few rounds of DATY, several "cups of coffee" for the both of us, plenty of pillow talk, laughing and kissing in between, maybe even time to play with my toy collection and give each other massages.

It's simply a matter of defining your own personal wants and needs when it comes to session length/type and finding the suitable companion. Everyone has their own personal preferences, variety is the spice of life!

xoxo Sophie