Yes I LOVEEEE to drink!!!

Hi there everybody there has been a lot said about my drinking hehe

YES I love to drink and I drink a lot everybody that knows and has seen me knows that

Now like the guys stated In a review I was wasted AT 2:30 don't think that's all the way true but whatever Im not gonna argue the point

I would say I get a little wilder in the sack when Ive been drinking a lot of guys like that a lot of guys don't

If you don't like it.... SORRY don't see me or make comments about me just know that when u see my ad if their is something you feel u know about me that u don't like click on another ad and check out all the other Hot Ass ladies we have on board...

Now for the guys who dont have problems with it (who also bring me bottles as gifts thanks) See ya soon!!!

Oh yea guys if you don't like my drinking tomorrow is memorial day so..... (hint, hint)
I brought a bottle of Hennesy to my session with her at 10am in the morning and we had a damn fine time! I'm bringing a bottle every time and I don't mind a girl at all that likes to loosen up a little bit in order to have some more fun. You're still right at the top of my list of favorites girl!
MMMM yes we had a blast too!!!! cant wait till next time
I also love a Lady that likes to have a Drink with me, Especially if she is GFE+ with a nice full menu. Woohoo I am usually Armed with an un-opened bottle of Crown, a 2-litter of Coke, and a donation in an envelope. Do you like Crown Ms Sexyjade101? I have found that a drink and a few min. of conversation before BCD makes for a great session for BOTH parties.

BTW, I love your 2-hour rate and your new pics.

CG
I also love a Lady that likes to have a Drink with me, Especially if she is GFE+ with a nice full menu. Woohoo I am usually Armed with an un-opened bottle of Crown, a 2-litter of Coke, and a donation in an envelope.
CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Copierguy you know I do
SJ:

Always remember the 'ol Irish saying, "They speak of my drinking, but not of my thirst".
jade: I'll drink with you anytime. You're cool people in my book!
Hey Jade..... you should have just told me that with a bottle I may have an easier time booking??? Who would complain about a provider getting a little "loosened up" before an appointment?!?

Sign me up.... hennessey it will be!!

Is there a button to LIKE this post? Jade your one sexy lil lady in my book.
I love to take a couple of shots with any guy who wants to take one with me, it does loosen things up and i think my blowjobs are better hehe.....
it does loosen things up and i think my blowjobs are better hehe..... Originally Posted by sxyjade101
I predict Jade's liquor cabinet will be fully stocked within the next few days

*I like Maker's Mark and 7up or Old Charter 12 year FYI guys
ok Jade when are we having a drink?
Sxyjade

Girl i like to drink to......I keep a stock girl!

Its been a while since a client drank with me though. Lol
Lisa,
Since I'm getting up in the years Mr Happy doesn't like to date and drink
. I enjoy bringing the ladies a treat, and really enjoy having a cocktail together. I wish Mr. Happy would cooperate more when it comes to this.

I really don't want to make you ladies work harder then you have to !!!

But to all, I enjoy when a lady has a few drinks to lighten up the session..

Keep doing what your doing, were all happy !!!

Sxyjade

Girl i like to drink to......I keep a stock girl!

Its been a while since a client drank with me though. Lol Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I would thinck that anyone that would see most of us would need to drinck.