OK guys lets show the ladies who we respect and why!!!!

• w900l
  • 06-02-2010, 07:03 PM
I'll start off the list who I respect and why

1. Marielynn-bundle of joy, fun, cute as a button, classy and smart

2. Shelby Lynn-ton of personality, fun, good conversationalist, happy, smart

3. Fawn-pure class!!! I don't need to say anymore cause we all love her

4. Kelly TNT-met at two get togethers, sweet, great personality, witty

5. JamieYoung-never met her, she seems to have class with good writing skills

6. Brooke Cumsalot-never met her either but for having the spunk to speak up and tell it like it is to defend herself and help others

OK NEXT
vnurse - genuine caring and concern and all-around positive supportive spirit (not to mention a heckuva good time).
Of the ladies I have met so far Lyla Carrera is my ATF. We actually met by accident since my first P411 email she never responded to, but I had a cancellation and was fortunate that she replied to me on my second email with short notice. She gave me a special b-day that I will never forget !!!

I really don't like mentioning specific names, because I have had many good times with provider's I have met. I think you can determine the experience you had with a provider, on that long drive home. Did she stick in your mind as someone you really clicked with and would you see her again ?

Sometimes you just go with your instincts and go with the flow. It depends on what, you are really seeking for that particular date.
I'll start off the list who I respect and why

1. Marielynn-bundle of joy, fun, cute as a button, classy and smart

2. Shelby Lynn-ton of personality, fun, good conversationalist, happy, smart

3. Fawn-pure class!!! I don't need to say anymore cause we all love her

4. Kelly TNT-met at two get togethers, sweet, great personality, witty

5. JamieYoung-never met her, she seems to have class with good writing skills

6. Brooke Cumsalot-never met her either but for having the spunk to speak up and tell it like it is to defend herself and help others

OK NEXT Originally Posted by w900l

Thank you VERY much! I appreciate this more than you know
Theres tons of other great ladies on this board, a lot have stopped posting due to all the drama. But thanks for the recoginition among a bunch of other really amazing ladies!
xoxo
RESPECT

I would rather say who I DON’T respect because the list would be A LOT smaller but, I don’t remember their names. I RESPECT most women in and out of this Hobby but, since we are just talking about the Hobby World.

I have been on these boards for a little while and I have read MANY posts. Through these posts, you develop a personality of what that person is like.

What they have to deal with: When you have to cater to ALL walks of life; many different personalities; and some assholes along the way? The Hobby can be a tough line of work. We have a lot of Beautiful-Intelligent-Ladies, and they put up with a lot of our chit.

I THINK THEY ALL DESERVE OUR RESPECT

CG
OMG! Crossroads, you are an absolute doll! Thank you very much! We need to have some fun again sometime soon!
I respect all the ladies who give us guys the pleasure and joy we are looking for.
Yes I do respect Brooke and Jamie for stepping forward and now Cameron .
This site needs all the honest and strong ladies and gents for that matter especially in these dark times.
Well after tis last week of drama on this site, I respect every one of them. I suppose I never really appreciated what it takes to post face pics on this site and in some instances enough info to dig into their personal life. It would appear we have losers here and as I write this I consider leaving. It scares me. I thought it was as easy as picking out photos you thought were hot or a review that sounded great, saving the duckets and making the call. I was wrong. The shit I see in the alert section makes me second guess my choice of hobby. I am single, so perhaps hobby is the wrong word. Scary shit. I feel bad for the girls after today and my reading. I respect all of you. Every girl here has bigger balls than i do as I could not do it. I hope all of you never get hurt and find all that you need.
hmmm - a long list. Have to say I've had many great experiences, and feel respect goes both ways most times. Here is my list and although it was hard - I've listed ONE thing I respect about them in particular. Suffice to say they are all talented, and caring enough to put up with my shortcomings as it were... I could go on and on about each - but that would probably bore everyone to death.

ALPHABETICAL - and it would be very hard to sort them any other way - all special

DragonFly - Care and comfort that literally flows through her fingers
Lexy Laye - zero drama
Lyndsey Laye - a very adventuresome person who can make even a breakfast sexy
KellyTNT - never been BCD - only met in person a few times, but she is so funny, she has to be on the list
Natasha Fame - makes me think phone sex is something I might actually pay for
Reese Foster - Manages to juggle so many balls, (pun intended)
Shea Veile - 100% woman without pretense
Windowdance - Proof that intellect is sexy as hell
I respect every single lady with whom I've had a session. The bs that they must deal with on an everyday basis is astonishing. No way most of us guys could handle that. Some guys are assholes even towards us here on the board. I can't imagine having to interact with those asswipes in real life.
Amen Donnie
Heather Winston, for too many reasons to list. And of course her now-retired partner, Nicole Preston.
I miss The Station
LYLA CARRERA is just a tremendous woman, a great passionate, fun, attractive woman. For me she has it all, she is my ATF and I can't wait to see her again.

Lindsay Lee embodies the "geisha" experience, she can be friend, lover, companion.

Ryann Waters is a classy woman that is just damn fun to be with and ya gotta love that East Texas accent.

Audrina Rose, although she is retired, she was and still is a gem.

I tip my hat to all the wonderful ladies, but these four I highly respect and quite frankly will always be there if they need help.
I respect You men that Respect us women..