providers in an office building

Wanted to get your thoughts on this...

I think it's great that some providers are located in an office building. This provides a nice level of discreetness as I could be there to see any one of teh businesses in the building.

The issue that I wanted to throw out there is what happens on the weekend. In other words, most businesses are typically not open on the weekends that would be in an office building. However if I frequent the provider then that level of discreetness is gone on the weekends since no one else is there.

Thoughts???
  • thx
  • 06-08-2010, 11:43 PM
I have been to plenty of office building on weekends to visit CPAs, other professionals or simply to visit coworkers.
I have always been ignored by the cleaning staff.

Personally, I think, I would prefer the privacy of a weekend.

I once visited an independent massage therapist that was located in an executive suite (multiple small offices in a hallway with a receptionist at the front door). It was hard to relax when you can hear a hostile conference call between lawyers in the next room.
I can see that as a double-edged sword. It would offer a great level of discretion on one hand. On the other hand, if LE received some tip on what was going on, it would also be very easy for them to observe and make a detailed list of clients and activities.
Overall though, I would like the idea.
From a bodyrub perspective, it's some yes - some no. Alex and Noelle are in a great building. It's busy on weekends with lawyers, counselors, etc., convenient with lots of parking. They have a very nice suite near the restrooms, with little traffic on the hall and not too much sound issues.

Sound issues are the biggest problem. I visited a couple ladies (for a 4-hand session) a couple months ago who kept a hand over my mouth nearly the entire time. They always whispered and wouldn't even let me moan quietly without covering my mouth up. It was very distracting. A shame too - they were gorgeous, but the noise problem was such a distraction that I won't be back until they change incalls.
I think it is risky because your neighbors may complain if they suspect what is going on. Think about it, if you owned a business next door to a provider and your customers were aware of and possibly put off by some obvious activity that could affect your own livelihood, what would you do? You would probably complain... Age old problem of "I'm okay with it, just not next door to me".