Do providers preferr few or lot of client okays?

• thx
  • 06-08-2010, 11:26 PM
I just read a post about a client that had 140+ or something like that Okays... and it made me think...

How many 'okays' does it usually take for providers to have some confidence about the client?

(I figured that maybe 5 would be sufficient. Anything past some number was just just showing off. well, I guess not?)
how can you tell if you have any "okays" from the provider
how can you tell if you have any "okays" from the provider Originally Posted by cowboy84
He's referring to Preferred 411 Okay's (at least that's what I think). It requires you as a hobbyist be a member of P411.
If you have a good session with a provider, she can "Okay" you after you have asked for it post session.
It's a way for a P411 provider to research you as a P411 client and see that you have seen people and the session went well.
Some providers require your Okay's to be less than "x" old (6 months for example). If you have not gotten an okay in that time, she may not want to see you.
I personally do not care if the client has 5 okays or 25 okays. I look at the ladies he has visited with and his profile (if filled out) to make sure we are possibly going to connect on some level.

The ladies you have visited with does give most providers an insight to what you like, unless you see all different kind of providers. Some prefer spinners. Some prefer girls with meat on thier bones and some prefer BBWs. Some even go as far to prefer GFE or PSE, or even a GFE with a twist of PSE.

All of this helps a lady understand what you might like and dislike in a provider and session.When all of the above is seen in a profile and the okays a gent has received, it probably makes most providers think you are sampling a taste of everything so you can decide which of the ladies will be the your preference. And some men really do just like variety.
  • npita
  • 06-09-2010, 09:10 AM
I figured that maybe 5 would be sufficient. Anything past some number was just just showing off. well, I guess not? Originally Posted by thx
In my opinion, you're best bet is to keep 4 or 5 okays from providers who are drama free and professional. Drop your okays from providers who are prone to drama or who are unreliable. Those okays can't help you unless you absolutely need them to have enough okays to meet the requirements of a provider you want to see. I have yet to see a p411 profile in which a provider requires more than 4 okays for a client and I've only run across a few who require that many.
Honestly, if he has a ton of okays, I tend to get intimidated. I'm still fairly new at this and don't have all the confidence in the world. If I see that a client has been with a large number of providers, I start to worry that I might not measure up. I know it's a really strange thing to be so worried about, but there it is...
I personally do not care if the client has 5 okays or 25 okays. I look at the ladies he has visited with and his profile (if filled out) to make sure we are possibly going to connect on some level.

The ladies you have visited with does give most providers an insight to what you like, unless you see all different kind of providers. . Originally Posted by TrulySummer

Yes.

Honestly, if he has a ton of okays, I tend to get intimidated. I'm still fairly new at this and don't have all the confidence in the world. If I see that a client has been with a large number of providers, I start to worry. Originally Posted by tracibrooks
You shouldn't. "New" provides a genuine touch to your sessions that many long term providers can lose over time. Look at it as him giving you the chance to show how good it can really be (in case he forgot.)
Don't worry about it Traci. Just relax and be yourself and you will be fine.

Honestly, if he has a ton of okays, I tend to get intimidated. I'm still fairly new at this and don't have all the confidence in the world. If I see that a client has been with a large number of providers, I start to worry that I might not measure up. I know it's a really strange thing to be so worried about, but there it is... Originally Posted by tracibrooks
OPPS I WENT TO EDIT MY LONG POST.. AND ERASED IT.. OH WELL. LOL HOPEFULLY TRACI GOT MY POST.
I have heard some ladies say they won't see a gentleman if he has too many ok's because the risk of catching something is higher. It really doesn't matter to me and I think if they looked at us with the same perception by how many reviews we have that some of us would be out of a job lol. I do look at the ladies that have given the okays and make sure that none of them have been associated with BBFS. I know some guys will only see a provider once, so some of them may have a ton of okays. Either way is fine with me.
I will only see gentlemen who have okays from well known ladies who are drama free! Since I work a full time job also, I just don't have the time to research all of the new ladies! With the well known ladies, all I have to do is pick up the phone and call!
oh lana how i miss you in chat!!
Honestly, if he has a ton of okays, I tend to get intimidated. I'm still fairly new at this and don't have all the confidence in the world. If I see that a client has been with a large number of providers, I start to worry that I might not measure up. I know it's a really strange thing to be so worried about, but there it is... Originally Posted by tracibrooks
Traci, I'm still intimidated by showing up in my running clothes and you open the door wearing a strapless summer print cocktail dress and navy blue high heels. I will wear a jacket and tie next time for dinner at the Ritz. BTW I was in no shape for the daily two mile run afterwards. Whew!!!!
  • thx
  • 06-09-2010, 10:56 PM
Yea, I am talking about preferred411. Thanks for the replies.
Yea, I am talking about preferred411. Thanks for the replies. Originally Posted by thx
I was answering to help Cowboy84. I assumed you were talking about P411, but he seemed to not know.