My First Juarez Trip Report

I decided I needed a little time away from Dallas and a roadtrip was much needed. I had done my research on here and on isg.

Made the 9 hour drive from DFW and arrived in El Paso around 6pm.
Drove to the Zona Norte bridge area to park my car. I went to a parking lot on the corner of 6th and Mesa. There is no attendant there - you park your car and send a text and enter your info and pay online. It was $10 for 24 hours, You can pay for multiple days and that time. This is great parking, only 2 blocks from the bridge.

Made my way to the bridge, paid the 50 cents toll and walked over the bridge. There is no one on the US side checking you and when I got down to the Mexico side there was about 5 people in uniforms with a K9 at the gate. They didn't say anything and I just walked on thru. That was so easy.

I walked down the main street to World Famous Kentucky Bar & Grill. I just had to try the margarita - they claim to have invented the margarita there. Ordered some beef nachos and had 2 margaritas.

Got me an Uber and headed to Motel Bugambilias. Since this was a Weekday, was able to get a suite for the night at 540 pesos. Had my first encounter delivered to my room - it was not what I had ordered but it did the job. Then ordered more room service from mileroticos.

Next day around noon caught an Uber to Hotel Mexico - I can not recommend this place, it is terrible. I just needed a place to leave my bags so I could walk around the city. Walked around the area by the Norte bridge and checked out the church and market area. Found a place and had some good tacos. Went back to Hotel Mexico to take a shower and begin my evening fun.

Caught an uber to Zenda Massage and then walked back down to the corner to eat dinner at Tacos Tenampa. I highly recommend this place, great food. The waitress didn't speak english and I don't speak spanish and the menu is all in spanish, good thing for Google translate. I ordered some tacos and a stuffed baked potato.

Got an Uber back to Motel Bugambilias, this time with it being Friday night, the rates were different. I had to pay 1080 pesos for the whole night. Ordered off of mileroticos again for some more fun.

Next morning, got up and thinking what else could I do here? Really not much to see or do there - so I decided to head back home. Got an Uber back to El Paso Norte Bridge.

Paid my 50 cents to cross the bridge, no one on the Mexico side checking anything, this was around 1230pm. Walked over the bridge and got to the other side and had to wait in line on the bridge. Stood on the bridge for about 20 minutes and another 15 minutes in line inside the building. gave the officer my passport card and he asked my reason for my visit to Mexico - I told him I just went over to fuck some chicas. He handed me back my card and waved me thru, next put my bag thru the xray machine, I was hoping that the vibrator in my bag didn't flag for an inspection. My bag came out the other side, I grabbed it and on out the door.

walked the 2 blocks back to the parking lot, my car was still there all safe.

Overall - it was a good and much needed trip.
Nice job. Did the office react at all to your answer xD?
Not much of a reaction from the officer - just a slight smirk and that was it.
Goloso.

Jajajajjaa!!! Glad you had a blast!