Date: 12/15/2022
Name: Anáis Dior
Contact Info: WhatsApp +52 33 2169 7471
URL / Website: https://www.laboutique.vip/perfiles/anais_dior.php
General Area: Motel Avanti Ave Paseo Triunfo de la Republica
Activities: Titty play, CBJ, K9, cowgirl
Hair Length and Color: Black passed shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Short and stacked. Really cute face with braces. Natural D’s, small waist and huge ass (both surgically modified)
Recommendation: Yes
Stinks to the point you can't breathe and that is a yes??? My god what does it take to get a no???
I explained it in ROS. Price was right and I chalked it up to a 1 time thing. She doesn’t seem to be dirty. I forgot to add that she said that she had just come from another appointment after we were done. I’m guessing they got these girls working round the clock.
I follow her on twitter and she bailed on Juarez early saying that she was being extorted. She didn't get into details so I can't elaborate on what she meant.
Most LB girls are pretty clean. Never had the stinky twats like your experience. I drive across myself so I dont have to deal with ubers and taxis. Just get back across the border at sundown.
Great ROS, still sounds like you had a good time and got the first time jitters out, you're like me, haven't been over there in about 20 years, used to go once a week to all the MP's and miss those prices... Eventually I'll find the time to make this trip across.
Wow. Seems like a weird La Botique experience. Never had one of them with that issue.