Safe office spaces for rent?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question, but BP Sandy has apparently lost the place she was leasing. She's looking for some place convenient and safe and that, of course, would let her continue providing her wonderful services. She was previously located in the DNT / Arapaho area. So I'm guessing she might prefer that neck of the woods.

Anyway, I told her I would post on ECCIE to see if anyone had any recommendations.

Sandy is a great girl and has many very positive reviews on this site. This is just one of them http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ighlight=sandy

So please PM me if you can recommend anything and I will pass the information on the her.
Why don't you suggest that Sandy become a member here, then she can get verified, and perhaps she can ask around herself.

Once she is verified, there is a ladies (only) area in which she could ask some of the local ladies their opinions about different areas of town, etc., and offer recommendations of places available.

Just an idea. Good luck with helping her.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
No shortage of good office space up in her area. Several on Alpha Midway area and Spring Valley Midway area. Also several off like Westgrove and the Dallas parkway. Drive around and call off the signs. There is even a salon where youcan just lease your massage room in the same center where her place(apt) has been for years. Sweet lady. Good luck to her!
when did she move up to dnt & arapaho? i always visited here a stone's throw away from the galleria.

elisabeth's suggestion is right on - let sandy ask on her own.
when did she move up to dnt & arapaho? i always visited here a stone's throw away from the galleria.

elisabeth's suggestion is right on - let sandy ask on her own. Originally Posted by pmdelites
I'm pretty sure that she's been on Arapaho just to the west of DNT every since the first time I went to see her. But I am an old man and my memory is terrible. The address I have on file for her is Arapaho.... Anyway, I have passsed elisabeth's recommendation on to her.