Another NC/NS for Lola Bunz

Well you know what they say; "fool me once shame on you fool me twice....well you get it. I've been burned by Lola before and she is know for this behavior but I decided to formally put this one in writing. I have seen Lola before, reviewed her and even have an OK from her on p411. The last two times I have tried to schedule with her she attempts to put me through the "newbie screening process" Name, handle, phone number, references, p411 and even pictures. I have to constantly remind her who I am and that I have reviewed her each time. I gave her the benefit of the doubt that maybe she just doesn't remember but when all else fails, she could have checked her own reviews...but I digress. In the mean time, go ahead and get your popcorn ready...

...Lola's incall is about 10 mins from me, so her pulling her NC/NS stuff on me doesn't really bother me since I usually schedule her when I'm on my way home or heading to work. It's pretty bad that you EXPECT the provider to cancel but thats her MO right? We originally scheduled for Wednesday but she informed me that she was getting a window put in her car. She gave me plenty of notice and asked if I could reschedule for today. Mind you she did give me the 1000 questions beforehand.

Fast forward to today...She text me at around 7AM saying "see you later today" We were scheduled for 2 pm so around noon I text her to confirm we were still on. After another bout of interrogation about who I was, send me pics, etc; she tells me to come over and text her when I get there. This was about 1:40. I jump in the car drive to her incall and txt her that I'm there. All I get was crickets....A couple more text and still nothing. So then I call from my alternate line...no answer straight to voicemail, but less than 10 seconds later she text me. "who is this" I respond..."its your 2pm appointment" No response back. I just continued my trek home, bought me a bottle of wine and now I'm watching sportscenter. It's 430 pm now and I still have not heard back. I'm not even upset since I know how she is, but I decided to actually write this NC/NS for others who may attempt to schedule her.
Train wreck.
Wow what a complete waste of time. Why do guys still schedule with her?? She must have some GOLDEN pussy! LOL
Wow what a complete waste of time. Why do guys still schedule with her?? She must have some GOLDEN pussy! LOL Originally Posted by sweet.treat69

I am surprised she did not tell you her phone battery died as the reason you did not hear from her at the appointed time.
Wow what a complete waste of time. Why do guys still schedule with her?? She must have some GOLDEN pussy! LOL Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
I have no idea who she is and have never tried to see her.
Men are hunters. Sometimes their is fun in the chase. of course completing the chase is the ultimate goal.

And I am guessing something of it is, if they are hard to book, bragging rights for getting to see her.
Simple. She is hot as hell. While I can't really have sympathy for those who get burned, I can certainly understand taking a chance on someone that is just really killer hot.

I mean, the guys here-- a lot of em are chasing for the hottest girl they can find, fuck reputation, fuck age, fuck intelligence.... they want hot. Period. Nothing wrong with that... WALDT.
FUUUCCCKKK sending pictures of yourself to her. What the fuck is that about?
I send pics of my 1.3" of dangling death to many ladies. Its legendary.
She text me at around 7AM saying "see you later today" We were scheduled for 2 pm so around noon I text her to confirm we were still on. After another bout of interrogation about who I was, send me pics, etc; Originally Posted by txboi2013
Soooooo, she managed to remember who you were overnight, but then 5 hours later amnesia sets in again?? LOL! There is something seriously wrong with her TCB. Sounds like you weren't inconvenienced too much since you live close, but I pity da fool that drives across DFW and gets that treatment.
I kno, I've been putting up with this madness for a bit too. Bout to give up da chase.
Soooooo, she managed to remember who you were overnight, but then 5 hours later amnesia sets in again?? LOL! There is something seriously wrong with her TCB. Sounds like you weren't inconvenienced too much since you live close, but I pity da fool that drives across DFW and gets that treatment. Originally Posted by RideFreeInTexas
It's not amnesia, it's management...This intelligent piece of work once wrote a thread ripping the Gents for posting her precious phone # in two reviews from the Houston area she had visited. Well, turned out she or the manager had put her precious ph # in her visiting ad for Houston...Genius

You get no sympathy from me OP, you know she's bad news and a FLAKE, you know you are a fool so it doesn't seem fair to write this about her for some reason...But, for entertainment purposes, I'm glad you did...She doesn't like me because I like telling her how SORRY she is, so I anxiously await the rebuttal.
She got me with that MY PHONE DIED CRAP...then she said I took too long to get to her place and she's 20 minutes from me and I got there in 15...smh....

She might be BI-POLAR...maybe TRI-POLAR but once is enough for me...Gas costs too much and lost time can't be replaced to put up with that type of B.S.
You have multiple threads with complaints about you, including one that is 39 pages long, and you have the nerve to throw stones at one of your sisters?

smh...
You have multiple threads with complaints about you, including one that is 39 pages long, and you have the nerve to throw stones at one of your sisters?

smh... Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
C'mon glen, you know there aren't 39 pages of complaints on her in that one thread. Last time I looked it was more like 1 complaint from some dude who ended up lookin like a tool, and every other comment was either positive about her or they were jackin with Ferrari boy. But it has been a while since I opened the thread.