Character:A consideration in deciding

Life has taught me to consider a provider's character in deciding who to see. Does she have a reputation for honesty? Is she a kind person? If I had a heart attack in session would she help me and stay with me? People will show you who they are if you pay attention. A good name matters and it matters a lot, And a good name goes beyond whether she does CIM.
Taint and attitude go hand in hand.
So you're saying, "No Ratchet Chicks!" I get it.
It's definitely a consideration. I pay attention to the complaints about a provider treats their clients, what and how often they bitch about situations and how they handle it.

Life has taught me to consider a provider's character in deciding who to see. Does she have a reputation for honesty? Is she a kind person? If I had a heart attack in session would she help me and stay with me? People will show you who they are if you pay attention. A good name matters and it matters a lot, And a good name goes beyond whether she does CIM. Originally Posted by outoftheblue
I just can't help but think of Kenny Powers after your post.

But I'm smellin what your steppin in about a womans character. Except for the CIM part, that's pretty fuckin important too!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg low-down-dirty-chive-33.jpeg (18.1 KB, 314 views)
  • EZ.
  • 08-22-2014, 09:33 AM
I'm waiting for the punch line. Do you honestly think you know these women from what you see on here? This is fantasy land.
Before scheduling an appointment I typically read every post from that provider within 2 years. Looking for patterns between real self and persona self and if there is no distinction.

If provider is down to earth then game on. If she kray kray then pass.
I have lower expectations when it comes to acceptable hooker character. I'll be happy if she just manages to be discreet when disposing of my body.
This is why factual and honest reviews are so important.
I have lower expectations when it comes to acceptable hooker character. I'll be happy if she just manages to be discreet when disposing of my body. Originally Posted by TinMan
I gotta guy with a wood chipper
As long as the wood chipper scene in Fargo isn't her favorite I'm good to go.
What about the ice pick scene from Basic Instinct? You cool with that, bro?
Hmmmm..if Sharon Stone in her fucking prime were riding me? Tough question.. Anyone else...hell no.