BBBJ-Only Multi-CiM Session

Lately I've wondered about a session like this. Several decades ago (yeah..I'm getting "that old") a girlfriend and I would exchange oral to orgasm over the span or several hours. I'd eat her to orgasm until she was too sensitive to continue and she'd suck my cock until there was nothing left in my balls. She was great in bed but batshit crazy when out in public. Miss her but thank God for breaking up as well.
  • Gbfsl
  • 08-22-2014, 01:48 PM
Many of my meetings are just that. 100% oral. I let the provider know up front that I am mainly an oral exchange guy. I get equal pleasure from giving and receiving. If FS happens.....great. But I love the oral exchange and I have never had a provider turn down the appointment because of this. I will also add most of my appointments are 90 minutes. So plenty of time to do what I enjoy most.
Sounds like my last two trips to relax2013.
It's your time...whatever happens, happens be it just oral or FS. These "sessions" happen all the time ;-)
A session with mostly or all oral is no less of a session just because there is no FS. What matters is that everyone involved is having a good time.
Almost all of my sessions are 100% oral. Only a few have ever seemed disappointed about no FS. That just may have been good acting on their part - idk. For the most part, if you're satisfied, they're satisfied.

Seven and Nicole in AMP-land were bummed that there was no FS. I think it was just that it threw off their routine. When I told one provider at the beginning of the session that's what I wanted, she said "you don't want to have sex with me?" She was actually upset.

But I agree with you OP, the all-oral fest is awesome!
I do all oral sessions once in a while just for fun. Love getting sucked off, the more often the better. Eva, I'm starting to like you.
I do all oral sessions once in a while just for fun. Love getting sucked off, the more often the better. Eva, I'm starting to like you. Originally Posted by White Tiger
Why thank you , Darlin' ... always glad to pique one's lusting interest

Oral sessions can be fun, but I like to take my time, and actually worship a cock. Hence the reason my HWCW affairs start at 30 minutes. I'm having that cock all around me - between my breasts, neck, feet ...there's so much that can be done with a cock ! That's why I worship it (along with The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost!)
Rarely do men get my clit off so even tho I am called a legend for my Bj...it kinda be nice to get off too... I love doing Bj.... but few make cum in anyway they try Even fewer oral..... staying horny and doing something I love makes things alot harder ...blah ur smiling IiI I am hurting....eehh... I kinda stay ell but can't tell...😛. I am big sweetheart... southern bell shines...😍