No Blad I would assume.
And the reason for this thread?
To bask in a pixel victory?
Be careful . . .
  • coven
  • 07-19-2013, 11:40 AM
No Blad I would assume. Originally Posted by themiddlefinger
Blad appears to be on a forced 'vacation'
That was my guess, but how do you know that? Are there actions posted somewhere or is it from a pm from a mod?

Never mind, see it in his avatar.

Guess he will have more time to workout now?!?
I have never understood arrogant, cocky, condescending, hateful, certified assholes. Those personality traits usually belong to insecure people who are trying to compensate for something. Good riddance.
I just thought he was one of the lucky ones that caught a rain this week and did not have to water his yard. I must be a total dumbass.
So what was this thread about? I was thincking someone just Febreezed his car seat.
So what was this thread about? I was thincking someone just Febreezed his car seat. Originally Posted by pyramider
His old job was sniffing farts out of the seats at the Greyhound bus terminal. Guess he got relocated to another department?
Smells cleaner now that moonpimp is gone does it not? No childish post to 20 something different forums warning how his chick who kicked him to the curb now has a pimp (of which he was a half assed version of one). Hilarious!!
His old job was sniffing farts out of the seats at the Greyhound bus terminal. Guess he got relocated to another department? Originally Posted by Das Ficker

Now that there is some funny shit!!! I don't care who you are, that's funny.

Can get this on a t-shirt? I have a couple of acquaintances that this applies to.
Welcome Back Blad, But I have to agree that was fucking funny.