Prayer for all you ladies

Not because you all are "sinners" but that God will keep you safe and look over you. Because he loves you.

I have been plagued with excruciating headaches for the last few months and the doctors do not know why. MRI, EEG, etc and no conclusive evidence. I have turned to God for solace. Maybe my life will come to an end soon.

Anyway, I wish you all good lives. God loves you. Rahab, a woman highly praised in the Bible (Hebrews 11:31), was a "woman of the night." So, don't let the Christians or religious people look down on you.
Don't think like that sweetie. I pray for a positive resolution and for a speedy recovery. Never Give Up.
Man...

Stop pushing so hard when you drop a duce... Ijs
Don't think like that sweetie. I pray for a positive resolution and for a speedy recovery. Never Give Up. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

Thank you, Alyssa. You've always been a classy and beautiful woman (I say beautiful based on your showcase pics since we haven't met)
  • TheDr
  • 07-21-2014, 08:57 PM
Damn man, I'm sorry to hear of your health problems. Don't give in to negative thoughts. You've got to stay positive! I know it's easy for us to say, but still. Don't give up! God bless...
Prayers for you dear as well.
I just checked with God. He said the headaches are from fucking whores.
I have been plagued with excruciating headaches for the last few months and the doctors do not know why. MRI, EEG, etc and no conclusive evidence. I have turned to God for solace. Maybe my life will come to an end soon. Originally Posted by wickerman1
Did you try a psychiatrist?
Did you try a psychiatrist? Originally Posted by Sarunga
M.D. Anderson, next, ASAP.
Die quicker...
It's probably an aneurysm.
It could be a tumor.
- Kindergarten Cop
  • RoxyG
  • 07-22-2014, 10:59 AM
I once had a severe migraine that lasted 2 weeks. Went to 4 different hospitals and had numerous test ran on me. No doctor could explain to me what was going on. The last doctor I saw said he wanted to try something and gave me a corticosteroid injection through my I.V. Headache was gone within an hour and I've never had another migraine since and have only had very small headaches here and there. That was 5 years ago. The one good thing that came from that bad headache was that I quit smoking cigarettes. Had no urge for one .

I feel your pain!!
  • Sonya
  • 07-22-2014, 11:08 AM
I'm not a Christian so ill dance around a fire, naked, for you. I had migraines for months one time. So bad they made me cry. And I've had all my children naturally without drugs. So I'm pretty tough. No medical reason could be found and suddenly they just stopped. So don't be so quick to give up.