It's shark week!!

who's watching shark week?! Do you believe in submarine?
who's watching shark week?! Originally Posted by Sweet tart candy

Do you believe in submarine? Originally Posted by Sweet tart candy
who's watching shark week?! Do you believe in submarine? Originally Posted by Sweet tart candy
They sure tried to make it believable, but a 35 foot rogue Great White with a taste for human flesh...hmmm.

It was an interesting show though...until I had to turn it off.
Submarine is one big fucking fish. I suppose a great white could get that big. He has been around over forty years, not being killed or caught means he is lucky and smart.
I watched, so was that tour boat crash a real accident is south Africa. I don't know if I can believe that video footage.
My beliefs...

If there was actual video footage of shipwreck survivors being eaten alive by great white sharks, it would've made world news headlines. Funny how no one has ever heard about this until the beginning of "shark week."

Entertaining but a complete hoax.
I'm boycotting because Discovery killed my inner child. As soon as they started airing sh*t like "Mermaids: The New Evidence" and the like, I was out. I used to love me some shark week, but from the comments, it sounds like they are continuing their ridiculous people-will-believe-anything-we-say-as-long-as-we-put-the-person-saying-it-in-a-white-coat trend. Disappointing.
... it sounds like they are continuing their ridiculous people-will-believe-anything-we-say-as-long-as-we-put-the-person-saying-it-in-a-white-coat trend. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
Call the EMTs - Caroline is hyper-hyphenating!
Call the EMTs - Caroline is hyper-hyphenating! Originally Posted by chicagoboy
That made me laugh. I'm so easily amused by wordplay. :P
  • mr666
  • 08-11-2014, 08:13 AM
I'm not. No interest.
I watched, so was that tour boat crash a real accident is south Africa. I don't know if I can believe that video footage. Originally Posted by swarley69
I know right. That's what I said too. I googled the incident, didn't find anything. I'm moving to nat geo. More educational.
I'm boycotting because Discovery killed my inner child. As soon as they started airing sh*t like "Mermaids: The New Evidence" and the like, I was out. I used to love me some shark week, but from the comments, it sounds like they are continuing their ridiculous people-will-believe-anything-we-say-as-long-as-we-put-the-person-saying-it-in-a-white-coat trend. Disappointing. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport

The next thing Caroline is going to say "Santa is fake," "the Easter Bunny is a tranny." Posting taint photos is the penance for dashing our nightmares, and fantasies.
On a more humorous note it's SHART Week on Comedy Central.

On a more humorous note it's SHART Week on Comedy Central.

Originally Posted by Swamp Donkey
Lmao damnit I just spit out some of my protein shake! Gross
Is it to much to ask for a real shark attack on video where the camera isn't shaking? There's cameras everywhere we go now a days, surely they can produce at least one a year.