Harry and Meghan

It didn't take them long to ditch Canada for the bright lights of Los Angeles. Harry....what a mess....completely pussy whipped and seeing stars with his bride.

Prince Charles much luckier.....he never had passion for Diana.
  • Owj
  • 04-04-2020, 10:09 PM
Gotta ask. Why do people give 2 shits about the royals and the Kardashians?
Gotta ask. Why do people give 2 shits about the royals and the Kardashians? Originally Posted by Owj

Yep!!!!!
It is exactly the same reason people are interested in movies, twitter, car accidents, tv, and whatever else that has nothing to do with their lives.
It is exactly the same reason people are interested in movies, twitter, car accidents, tv, and whatever else that has nothing to do with their lives. Originally Posted by VitaMan
The 'royals' are nothing but highly paid cheerleaders for the United Kingdom. No way in hell are they worth it.

From google..........

"The British royal family is collectively worth an estimated $88 billion when looking at the crown's concrete assets in combination with the value of the family brand, Forbes reported in 2017. Queen Elizabeth II had an estimated personal net worth of $530 million as of 2016."
Who the fuck are Harry and Meghan again?
Who the fuck are Harry and Meghan again? Originally Posted by Russ38

Harry is a charter member of the lucky sperm club and Meghan is his gold digging old lady.
I agree with most of the comments. I wish the hesteria around the Royals would go away.

The only time I enjoyed a story about the Royals is when one of Harry play girls took a photo with him in a hotel room with two girls.
I agree with most of the comments. I wish the hesteria around the Royals would go away.

The only time I enjoyed a story about the Royals is when one of Harry play girls took a photo with him in a hotel room with two girls. Originally Posted by Fizley

I remember that !!
I never gave much of a shit about the royals. I watched The Crown on Netflix because I have an interest in Churchill's leadership during WWII. I kept watching...

It's a pretty good series and very eye opening about QEII as monarch and as head of The House of Windsor. The former she's been pretty good at because she is so stoic. The latter she failed miserably at...because she is so stoic.
Each season covers a decade. Some events I remember or remember reading or hearing about. Others I never knew about like the mine disaster or how Margaret charmed LBJ and pissed off and embarrassed the queen by partying at the White House til the wee hours.
  • R.M.
  • 04-06-2020, 08:00 AM
Who the fuck are Harry and Meghan again? And who really gives a shit? Originally Posted by Russ38
Let me complete that thought.
Harry and Meghan decided to leave the UK life because of too much paparazzi and interference......for Los Angeles !!! the center of paparazzi.

Meghan is Hollywood, and back in her surroundings. Poor Harry is now on an island. He has completely lost control of his wife and his life.