Political threads here in Houston

Personally I don't think they belong here but it is what it is.

For the most part it's always been just 2 or 3 members that start them. We all know who they are. They are also always on the left.....sometimes far far left.

I think they all know to stay out of the national political forum.
Every time they get their ass handed to them there. They feel safer here in Houston. Here they are like a rat. They can stick their nose out and say something and then run back to their hole.

Every political thread I see here is like that.

It's kind of funny in a way.

I'm just hoping the race-baiting threads don't come back.
I agree. Lawd knows we dont need no moe political threads and surely no moe race threads. Lets keep our fangus crossed.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-07-2020, 05:04 PM
my reason for not being in the national forum has nothing to do with me getting my ass handed to me. honestly the 2 or 3 times i looked in there, it just looked like a food fight. i'd love an honest debate with civility rules.
This guy asking for "civility" is the same guy who threatens to kick politicians asses he disagrees with... you sir are a hypocrite
This guy asking for "civility" is the same guy who threatens to kick politicians asses he disagrees with... you sir are a hypocrite Originally Posted by bb1961
Easy to do on the internet .... I still recall the emergence of the "chat rooms" .... for which it was revealed that there were more "commercial airline pilots" in the chat rooms than licenses issued by the FAA. Blogs, etc, have gone downhill ever since. Wouldn't "kicking someone's ass" violate the "social distance" rule?
I agree tbone....most of the threads you are referring to are usually so asinine and retarded that I don’t even bother to respond.....other than to stir the pot of course.....after all, it is a SHMB.....
I agree tbone....most of the threads you are referring to are usually so asinine and retarded that I don’t even bother to respond.....other than to stir the pot of course.....after all, it is a SHMB..... Originally Posted by Russ38
I couldnt agree more