Ted Nugent auctioning off a lot of memorbilia and guns.

Some of you all may be interested in different aspects of this auction.

Online open for bidding now, auction in 4 days.

If you want any of Uncle Teds gear from guitars and amps to records and art and, of course, lots of guns and bows. Even some lots of ammo.

You may want to check it out. Prices are reasonable on some stuff now, but I am sure some will get well over market value near the end. From the common and mundane to the middle of the road type of things, No NFA for the stamp collectors among us that I saw. (maybe one SBR)

https://www.icollector.com/The-Ted-N...as71090?ps=100

Don't know what is going on in his life, really hope this is not due to some conversation he had with his physician.

That awesome! Now his fans will get enjoy something, where to Ted it's just old stuff he no longer needs.

I downsized my home several years ago. Went from a 3000SF home to 1000SF. I put some stuff away that I wanted and let my kids pick thru the rest. I was so afraid of the vulture feeling, but have to admit my kids took some things I didnt expect that were sentimental to them.
All I know is the next time I go see him (if ever) at am indoor venue I will bring ear protection. My ears rang for 3 days after the last time....
That awesome! Now his fans will get enjoy something, where to Ted it's just old stuff he no longer needs.

I downsized my home several years ago. Went from a 3000SF home to 1000SF. I put some stuff away that I wanted and let my kids pick thru the rest. I was so afraid of the vulture feeling, but have to admit my kids took some things I didnt expect that were sentimental to them. Originally Posted by Fizley
Good for Ted. 50+ years in Rock n Roll and an incredible amount of 'tang is a great run.

Excellent for Ted to start the estate dispersal process 'early.'
My parents house looked almost like an episode of hoarders. I had numerous garage sales, ebay sales and 2 estate sales. Stuff got thrown away from my great great grandparents estate that was inexplicitly saved.

Looked at the Ted's auction and the gun prices at this point are pretty reasonable given you can't walk into Academy and buy a gun or a bullet. For the live auction he's charging $250 a person. Ted, like Gene Simmons, is maximizing revenue.
Thank goodness he is not in the rock and roll hall of fame.
Thank goodness he is not in the rock and roll hall of fame. Originally Posted by VitaMan
He is a miserable human being and I like Rock a whole lot never liked him even before he turned into an asshole. A friend opened for him many years ago, and he was a total douchebag back 40 years ago.
Most people from Michigan, that I know, are buttholes. Not suprising.

Is he better than Bob Seger ?
Buttholes are in exact proportion to the population of each state.

But Ted Nugent is a particularly worthless butthole......he believes he is an alpha male, but does not have the talent to back it up.....that is the worst kind.
Yeah, I can see your viewpoint.

Curious about your claim of "exact proportion"... please elaborate. Start a new thread if need be. Would be a good topic.
Buttholes are in exact proportion to the population of each state.

But Ted Nugent is a particularly worthless butthole......he believes he is an alpha male, but does not have the talent to back it up.....that is the worst kind. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Just curious, how many gold records do you have?
A gold record just means a lot of other buttholes are buying a record made by this butthole. Nothing to do with talent.

Zero # 1 songs. Zero top 10 songs.
His best.......Cat Scratch Fever
Exactly what "talent" does an alpha male possess?
His best.......Cat Scratch Fever Originally Posted by VitaMan
And it only reached #30. No other top 40 songs.
Exactly what "talent" does an alpha male possess? Originally Posted by boardman

Hence, Cat Scratch Fever......

Sorry bm.....couldn’t help it....
^^^^^^^^^^

Thats just wrong