A review being closed. LOL

So my last review was derailed. lol
Our Country is so divided.
One half may think something or someone is GREAT the other half thinks that same person is TRASH.
I was being complimented at being the best in my field. And they used Dr. Fauci as a reference.

GOOD GRIEF THE BACK LASH.
I use a few references as to Greatness. I say Tom Brady as being the Goat in Football even though he has the most rings still a lot of people say he is NOT the goat in football!
I also mentioned Tiger Woods in Golf but some people might say some one else from years back, another legend is.
This pour guy was using a similar reference just used what he thought was the GOAT in what the world is facing today and got tore up.
So many people say they do not want to write reviews because of the back lash and almost verbal abuse if they do or say something wrong.
this thread is a prime example,
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2771023
  • pxmcc
  • 04-06-2021, 09:13 AM
sweety just worry about you. what clowns say is out of your control, so leave it be. trolls will troll. end of story.

sounds like you provided a great session. i'd leave it there. you can't win with trolls.

closing the thread was the right call. you came out smelling like a rose though. if your body type was my thing, i'd be on that lickety split. but my thing is ebony spinners, just fyi..
sweety just worry about you. what clowns say is out of your control, so leave it be. trolls will troll. end of story.

sounds like you provided a great session. i'd leave it there. you can't win with trolls.

closing the thread was the right call. you came out smelling like a rose though. if your body type was my thing, i'd be on that lickety split. but my thing is ebony spinners, just fyi.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

I got one of those with me this week lol
PM me.