Visiting Houston

Here in Houston for the last couple of days getting ready to head home and I was wondering if there's anything to do on the last night I'm here maybe something I missed I really have not found anything to do since I've been here it was considering moving to the area May reconsider
If you'd asked sooner, I'd suggested you catch an Astros game. Little late now though.

But that is not what you really asked is it?

awww i won't be there for a week!! Hope you have some juicy fun!!
I really have not found anything to do since I've been here it was considering moving to the area May reconsider Originally Posted by Jenn9794
IMO it takes a while in any "new" place.
No its all good im sincerely considering moving that way any suggestions on areas to look for decent houses for rentals or even rent to owns anyone knows of
No its all good im sincerely considering moving that way any suggestions on areas to look for decent houses for rentals or even rent to owns anyone knows of Originally Posted by Jenn9794
That should intentionally take some time to get comfortable with the surroundings and travel issues. I believe it is still available to review, but at tone time there was a mapping of the Harvey flood plain and a coding for those houses flooded by Harvey. In addition when inspecting the mapping look closely at routing out of the area even if the specific location you find interesting was not actually flooded .... example: until Harvey subsided I was living on an island....and fortunately the island had basic necessities available for awhile ...

... another thought .... try to find a natural gas serviced residence ... whether it be an apt or house. Doesn't have to be total gas, but at least a gas stove and hot water heater.

BTW: A cursory look at your experiences reflect talents and characteristics seemingly appreciated in the Houston metro area based on comments and inquiries.