oh no.....

I found this on facebook--If I put in wrong place,I am sorry,Please move

Obama looked at Michelle, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy." Michelle shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy". Hearing their exchange, the pilot of the plane said to his co-pilot,"Such big-shots back there. I could throw both of them out of the window and make 256 million people very happy."!! If you're one of 256 million, PASS IT ON!!!!
Dayum girl - I miss you!!!!!!!
One of the most tasteless 'jokes' I've ever read.
One of the most tasteless 'jokes' I've ever read. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

Then you haven't heard many jokes. I'm waiting for you to play the race card.
Actually some variation of that joke has been around a long time. I heard on both Clinton & Bush. It's as funny now as it was then. The good jokes always have some level of truth to them.
Oh, gee. How did I know this scumbag would be lurking?

Now why would you think that?

Wouldn't have any tats of old German symbolism, would you?
Actually some variation of that joke has been around a long time. I heard on both Clinton & Bush. It's as funny now as it was then. The good jokes always have some level of truth to them. Originally Posted by Headkeeper

Lol. Some 'level of truth' involves wanting to push people out of a plane?

That's very interesting.
Rambro, you're such a fucking cry baby. Everything offends you. Get over yourself you POS.
its a joke....lighten up...and yes its funny!
Sure...

you would throw him out of a plane,

but would you throw him out of your bed?

Obama - too sexy for his shirt?

Setty (SouthSide)

Rambro, you're such a fucking cry baby. Everything offends you. Get over yourself you POS. Originally Posted by Budman
Say, are you and one of the the [male] mods in some kind of intimate relationship?

Seems like they let you say whatever in the fuck you want, with no apparent repercussion.

I gotta ask, is taking it up the ass worth that extra priviledge??

Rambo, Budman, take it private and keep it off the board!

Chipper
Why wait until I respond to take action, when there was opportune time to do it before?

Fucking disgusting!!
Like the mod said, please take it off the board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which means, Shut The Fuck Up. please.