Encounter: Great time again at zen

User ID: -
Date: 9/26/2021
Name: Kim
Phone: (850)329-5346
Email Address: N/a
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://zen-spa-massage-rehabilitati...business.site/
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: 9 mile road
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Table shower daty mutual touching and he
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Mid length black and straight
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice beautiful legs and breast mid level black hair soft hands firm grip nice smile gladly removed the mask so I could get the full view
Recommendation: Yes
How much was the damage?
House fee 70 for hr and $$
F-f-f-uck......$$.7 for CBJ....Maui or Bree would be the better option for that price.....stick more than your finger where you want
I had Maui few years back in Panama City her and another Girl it was a great experience very enjoyable have seen her recent photos and she looks even better now
I had Maui few years back in Panama City her and another Girl it was a great experience very enjoyable have seen her recent photos and she looks even better now Originally Posted by PensacolaBWC
BWC - go see her again. The improvements she's made upstairs are quite impressive as well as she is in great shape overall physically.
I might have to do just that I haven’t ever played around in town �� to nervous and most the ads I see aren’t worth it if you know of any good ones pm me
Not sure what is with Maui tried to setup visits with her and last minute get a family emergency excuse she seems sketchy since this have happened more than once