Are the providers paying for their reviews?? What do you think?

Ok I had a client contact me and attempt to set up appointment. Even went as far as to ask if I did extras and the prices for them if I did. For him later to pm me that his bank was closed and all the cash he had was $80(I guess his bank doesnt have atm service) but he promised he would call me at least once a week if I could see him tonight.(right so that each time it can be 80 I guess not). But that if I did it he would give me a great review and I could help him write it.
Needless to say I told him no that im good enough at what I do I don't have to buy my reviews. Because that's what it is correct.
His handle?
Some, especially new, providers at times advertise a review special at a lower rate, so to some extent they do.

I have also seen posts from providers later complain that a client never wrote the review as promised, which is equivalent to shorting on the donation and just as dishonest.
When you start advertising lower rates whether it is for a review or not, it can plummet your business in a way that it is hard to bring your rate up again.. And some guys just try to bargain hunt with you, thinking and hoping that you won't check with other ladies and find out that was the case also with them..

I just tell ladies whether your new or not, keep the same rate be steady in your service, do a good job treat the gentleman right and a good review should start flowing in pretty quickly for you. You don't need a whole lot of reviews, to let people know you give exceptional service. You just need to keep getting them one after the other to show that you're doing exemplary service on everybody not just one or two people.
M.M.
i guess a review special could seem like a provider is paying for a review. however, i would HOPE that the service level provided matches the review description so that accurate expectations are set and consistent service SHOULD get a provider consistently good reviews.

it's rather obvious who reviews in a honest and accurate method. i know YMMV based on each person's expectations and occasionally a certain chemistry exists between a provider and a client. that's not usual but i think it may happen, which would skew a client's perceptions and the provider's service level ... sort of like when a guy is dating a girl and everything is hot and exciting vs. after 5 years of marriage and 2 kids LOL !
Every time you see a review sale in an ad the provider is purchasing reviews!
Every time you see a review sale in an ad the provider is purchasing reviews! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Agreed, and some providers, like you P, doesn't need to do so to get great reviews
His handle? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I'm sure other Providers would like to know it. Might be better to have had this post in the Provider only area as not to alert the guy and have him change his handle if he gets shamed. (P.S.- if he has an ECCIE handle you can post it here or there on this site without risking outting the Hobbyist. But just his handle on the site.)

Some, especially new, providers at times advertise a review special at a lower rate, so to some extent they do.

I have also seen posts from providers later complain that a client never wrote the review as promised, which is equivalent to shorting on the donation and just as dishonest. Originally Posted by myren1900
I've read that to avoid this, you give the discount on the next session with him *IF* he post a review of your first meeting.

Every time you see a review sale in an ad the provider is purchasing reviews! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
That is a way to view it. All I know is that it is your business and you operate it in a fashion that suits you. I would be the last to suggest how a Provider runs their shop.
In my history In this world I've never offered a review sale.
I don't buy reviews.
I provide an excellent service for those who like my style of Intimacy.
The client Is welcome to review me, If he doesn't then that's all good too
His handle should be shared In the ladies area.
I also think other hobbyist should know his handle. Would you like to know which other hobbyist reviews are lies and not an honest assessment of a session?
When a bad client changes his handle, with thorough research he will be found out!
  • jl11
  • 10-30-2015, 01:17 PM
Ah damnit. I thought this thread was going to give info about providers who pay for reviews. I'd participate. Why not? I'll write a review for some bucks.
The review would look something like this.
"So she met me at the hotel looking like a slut. We introduced ourselves and then, well then she sucked my dick, fucked me, and afterwards we talked and I got the fuck out". How about that huh?

Though from what I hear a review like this would be more pleasing.

"So I showed up with roses, a $300 bottle of wine, and a $25K pretend engagement ring. She gladly accepted these gifts and then we moved to the bed. She gave me a really mean BBBJ and then I shit on her."
When you start advertising lower rates whether it is for a review or not, it can plummet your business in a way that it is hard to bring your rate up again.. And some guys just try to bargain hunt with you, thinking and hoping that you won't check with other ladies and find out that was the case also with them..

I just tell ladies whether your new or not, keep the same rate be steady in your service, do a good job treat the gentleman right and a good review should start flowing in pretty quickly for you. You don't need a whole lot of reviews, to let people know you give exceptional service. You just need to keep getting them one after the other to show that you're doing exemplary service on everybody not just one or two people.
M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
+1000
Wise words beautiful woman!!

M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
+1
Guys will say anything to get laid LOL. But y'all should know that already.
Spare us the faux outrage.