Encounter: Reunion With Seven at Blue, After 629 Day Absence.. I Remember Why I Called Her "My Girlfriend"..

Date: 10-16-2018
Name: Seven
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: Denton Drive South of Royal
Phone: 9722412999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, Breast Play, Serious Body Sliding, SS, BBBJ, RCG During TS, Massage, TUMA, 69, DATY, DATO, Greek, CG, FUHA, FUMA, MISH, Doggie.. have I missed any acronyms?!!
Hair Length and Color: Very Long, Very Blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5-8, 120 Pounds, a couple of small tats, pretty face (still), A Cups, tan skin, flat ass, shaved pussy
Recommendation: Yes
Man, if I had a girlfriend like that, I give her to someone else, She be wearing my ass out! I like that first ballot Hall of fame comment, she the one people said was tired? She sound wild, like she could use tranquilizers!

Has she always been at Blue? How long she been around?
most of the time at Blue.. I went back over my reviews, I first saw her on February 26, 2014.. "finally saw my Girlfriend" was the title of my review, she was at Blue that time. she was a Legend then, and I knew it just by her reviews. she did more than 97% of AMP ladies then, probably 99% now.
Nice review.

• Pro49
  • 10-18-2018, 02:31 AM
Seven is an institution
Seven is a Legend..

Nice one Chung !! Well said !!
Man, she do everything! This is the one that we know does Greek with everybody?

yes, Seven and Vanessa at Pearls, are the 2 Greek Queens who are wide open, so to speak.. Seven is an all-out sexual blast. the activities bleed into each other, she is not for the faint..