Rielle Hunter

So do you think Rielle Hunter is hot enough to justify all the heartache that John Edwards is now enduring?

Pussy often comes with a higher price than what you thought you had bargained for.

. . .Just ask the Secret Service!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...l?ref=politics
Sex is rarely ever worth what you pay for it, be it money, heartache, or whatever. Unfortunately, most males are slaves to our little fellers. My fucking mortgage would be ancient history if I didn't NEED a decent blow job every so often.
Event though we (the guys) really don't like to even consider it, but pussy will kill you. Sometimes makes you wish you were dead.

That sweet and fuzzy little thing does not even look dangerous, but that is exactly how the diabolical scheme is intended to operated. That's how it draws you in and sucks out your money and your reputation.

That is why they call it the tender trap!

. . . How many of us have been caught in that trap with our pants down?

I would have to see the nipple shots in order to make a final determination...ijs
Rielle does have a fine rack, but she normally does keep those nipples tantalizing out of sight (in public, at least).

The photographer almost caught them in this shot, but she must've grabbed a bag to use for cover at the last minute.

. . . What a tease that girl is!

Well in that case a nice butt shot would help for a final determination....ijs
Okay, I see how your devious pattern operates.

You get the butt shot, but then it's going to be something else.

. . . Maybe she'll have to blow you to convince you!

They have EDWARDS on tape,telling her she was suppose to lick his erection,not wreck his election
Yeah a bbbjcim snowball would do the trick...we all gotta get out more and lighten up...ijs...RL can get too serious at times....
I suppose that is an understandable misunderstanding.

. . . Maybe the poor girl was only trying to be helpful, but she misunderstood what she was supposed to do with her mouth!

They have EDWARDS on tape,telling her she was suppose to lick his erection,not wreck his election Originally Posted by lowgear
Hell, Clinton got all in trouble with a fat chick.

Maybe these guys who are in the public light need to settle for what they can get.

That being said, I have seen real life footage of Ms Hunter, and she would go for about $175 and hour on ECCIE.
Surely, you must be joking!

First of all Monica wasn't fat. She was voluptuous and many guys would be thrilled to do her and that includes yours truly.

As for Rielle, $175 is an insult.

Can I get a better offer for this fine filly?

. . . Remember, she comes with toys!

Hell, Clinton got all in trouble with a fat chick.

Maybe these guys who are in the public light need to settle for what they can get.

That being said, I have seen real life footage of Ms Hunter, and she would go for about $175 and hour on ECCIE. Originally Posted by Jackie S
They have EDWARDS on tape,telling her she was suppose to lick his erection,not wreck his election Originally Posted by lowgear
:l mfao:

Hell, Clinton got all in trouble with a fat chick. Originally Posted by Jackie S
1. She wasn't fat, she BBW-lite. 5'6'' and 165lbs at the time

2. Isn't the old adage that heavier girls tend to give better head? Well then why wouldn't he pick her?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...on-affair.html

I really just feel sad for her at this point. Should she have known better than to keep the dress? Yes.

And yeah, I really do think that was one of only two mistakes she made. One was TELLING ANYONE ABOUT IT and two was keeping that damn dress.
Surely, you must be joking!

First of all Monica wasn't fat. She was voluptuous and many guys would be thrilled to do her and that includes yours truly.

As for Rielle, $175 is an insult.

Can I get a better offer for this fine filly?

. . . Remember, she comes with toys!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
It depends on what's on her menu and I'm still waiting on the nipple shots and or the butt shot BTW...but if she does snowballs I'm all in for 200....but she has to bring the boy toys....ijs

BTW Fast Gunn did you go to Pimp School or have you done this before?...ija
So wrong.. on so many levels