Small Town Blues in NWA

Okay I admit I am spoiled, I just moved to Northwest Arkansas from near Dallas and before that I was near Detroit, no shortage of of SPs. Then I move here and not only are there a less providers here. It seems like some of the ones here are not very professional. Ones that call 15 min before an appointment and try and give me directions. Then there is my old favorite, "My kid got sick". I know kids get sick but I am a little suspicious when I get the call 30 min after a no call no show. Not sure it's a NC/NS if the provider doesn't take your call an hour before the appointment, when you call to get an address or a location. Now in all fairness I am black and I am up front in that in my calls and emails. I am not sure if this is un-professionalism or some SP's desire not to see black guys. (Which I don't like but I can respect) If it's a case of Black's need not apply, it would be nice if the SP could post that and save us the time. If it's simply bad business not sure what I can do. Any thoughts, especially from those guys in NWA?

Thanks,

A_wings
Hey A wings, sorry that happened, you should post this in the Ar forums and I'm sure that you will get some good feedback

Welcome to Arkansas
Hey A wings, sorry that happened, you should post this in the Ar forums and I'm sure that you will get some good feedback

Welcome to Arkansas Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
+1 SNL. I'm originally from AR (born and raised), so it's surprising that the "hospitality" is absent. There are a variety of lovely, reputable ladies to choose from in The Natural State who advertise right here on Eccie. Like SNL suggested, you should post in the AR forum. I'm sure the ladies/gentlemen there will guide you in the right direction.
Thanks for the direction, I will do that.

A_wings