The Dallas Cowboys and NFL 2022 Season

I thought this was going to be a blow out.. turns out to possibly be game of the season
Yes sir. At Halftime I turn it off thinking it was over.
Vikings win with the greatest comeback in NFL history and clinch their division for a playoff berth.

49ers also clinch their division for a playoff berth when they beat the Seahawks on Thursday night .
Browns are just pounding away at the Ravens. Ravens are not a good team without Lamar... and even when he was there, they were in a downward slope from where they were at the start of the season. If the Ravens sneak into the playoffs, I dont see them doing much
Wow Cleveland won!
Bengals moved to the lead of the division after the Ravens loss. Amazingly Cleveland keeps their playoff hopes alive with that win.

Bills and Fins should be an interesting game with the snowfall they received
As an Oilers fan who has had to relive that nightmare every time “greatest nfl comebacks” comes up, I am ecstatic this day has finally come.

I just wish it had been the playoffs.
As an Oilers fan who has had to relive that nightmare every time “greatest nfl comebacks” comes up, I am ecstatic this day has finally come.

I just wish it had been the playoffs. Originally Posted by TinMan

Me too! I miss the Luv Ya Blues days!!
I will never love another team like I loved that one. I guess I should be glad Bud Adams took them away from me. Other than the one SB appearance (one more than my beloved Oilers), the Titans haven’t given the Tennessee fans much more to brag about.
Yup I remember those Derrick Dolls.

Damn. This Miami Buffalo game is turning into the 2nd NFL thriller of the day and it's also starting to snow.

We have been blessed with 2 great, close exciting games. Vikings/Colts was not expected to be close at all.. and especially not expecting the Colts to jump out like they did.. but.. turned out to be an exciting game.

This one is getting really good, down to the wire.
With only 4 seconds left, the Bills kick a field goal and wins 32-29 in a thrilling snowy finish and earn a playoff spot for the 4th year in a row.

I missed both those games, I think you had to subscribe to NFL Network. I know the Vikings had the smallest point differential in history for their wins, a couple of weeks ago, this 3 point win keeps that going. I would have bailed at halftime, too.
Both Texas teams shot themselves today.

Cowboys tied in OT vs Jaguars and get picked off and lose. Cowboys could had clench a playoff spot today with a win and now they have to do it all over again.

They play the Eagles next Saturday on Christmas eve at home and then the Thursday immediately following, they go to Tennessee to play the Titans.

That's a short tough tiring week for the Cowboys.

Houston Texans tied with Kansas City in OT and fumble the ball on their first OT possession. KC picks it up and runs a TD on their next 1st down possession.
Get ready for the Eagles to slap the Cowgirls hard on Christmas Eve.