Over Seas Hobbying

• 5T3V3
  • 01-07-2023, 01:38 PM
PLEASE PM WITH QUESTIONS AS TO DETAILS ABOUT MY TRIPS - I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP THIS THREAD INFORMATIONALLY FOCUSED FROM GUYS THAT HAVE ACTUALLY PULLED THE TRIGGER AND MADE THE TRIPS AND GENERAL AS TO IF THEY ARE REAL AND DELIVER ON WHAT THEY PROMISE _ THX

FOR THE GUYS - I have visited the DR - Dominican Republic specifically - DR Nights a couple times and three time as a sugar daddy (same girl she was nice). 3 to 4 day weekend trips. DR nights uses the all inclusive resorts which is nice and makes it feel more dateish, but that can be an issue to with PDA and age gap and Karen's eyeballing you. As for DR Nights I can vouch for the ladies exactly as advertised - BUT get a current photo because they really don't come back and update the sites after first photos are made. Alvania (2 years ago) and Marisol (4 years ago) were exactly as their photos and extremely beautiful and accommodating. Also, I do keep in touch and they haven't changed much Marisol added 20 lbs and Alvania had 2 kids so I expect mommy damage but she is still "la flaxa" as far as postings I see. So having bit the bullet I assume all the others are legit too.

I am curious of all the other sites out there what has been your experience for those of you that used DR nights or another sites - I will list a few I am curious about - Universal Fantasies (all locations) - Playboy Vacations - Oxygen retreats - Senses Private Club - Black Beards - the european and asian destinations - and the one I am most interested in Columbia Erotic Vacations. What I would like to know is
1) Are the accommodations public or private - ie a mixed resort or all by yourself or a mixed resort all ladies and vacationers?
2) Does the quality of the girl and the photo match?
3) Can you preselect your companion?
4) The quality of the accommodations?
5) Any other details you think are noteworthy?

So, for my visits above -
1) Public all-inclusive resort like BeLive or similar.
2) All the girls on preselect are stellar - club select are not quite as pretty, but are nice to have as a back up if you and your lady don't click, IMHO.
3) Yes- I recommend preselecting.
4) Accommodation are great clean - food is quality foreign food - I have never had food out of the country that is better than the US so food is OK - I didn't miss a meal and the ladies raved about it so that was nice. 3 star hotel to 4 star it is the DR.
5) You are greeted at the airport and if you don't like your companion the host/chauffeur will take your balance in cash and let you know if you don't approve he will take you straight to the club to exchange the lady. Never did was quite pleased. He stays until you are checked in and then disappears leaving you a contact number. The first night Alvania was a little frigid, so I used the number and considered switching but when we got to the club even though she knew no english I think she realized she might be switched out and from that time on she was all over me - maybe she was just shy, but she definitely got over it.

So please if any of you that have used a different club and can run down the details I would appreciate it or even your DR experience. I specifically did NOT put this in the DR section because most of these are worldwide and you can choose many countries in which to vacation. I was and I think many of us are interested in the details of the idea rather than the where of things, so I hope we can keep it here and keep it more generic. The other question I had to take a chance on was which are legit and which might be fraudulent, so this is general information. Several of those listed above have trips to Canada, Thailand, Colombia, Europe, Russian, Dubia, and Amsterdam just to name a few, so it really wasn't specific to the DR accept for my experience. I really enjoy this type of relaxed vacation and would like to try other areas based on your feed back.
Made several trips to DR Nights years ago. They were fantastic.
Montreal is my favorite city to hobby in.

indycompanion.com.

Exchange rate today is $1.00 CAD = $0.75 USD.
  • 5T3V3
  • 01-14-2023, 03:26 AM
Made several trips to DR Nights years ago. They were fantastic. Originally Posted by Texxan52
Who did you see if you remember? and what did you think?
First 3 trips I saw Clarabel. She was fantastic and I actually met her in Nagua and then went to Cabrera for a non DR nights trip. I would love to see her again. On another trip I was with Larimar. She was a lot of fun too. One trip I rented a condo and had a different girl from the club each night. All were very good. The other trip DR nights supplied me a girl for a trip to Casa De Campo.she was Elizabeth. She had a beautiful face and good body with mommy damage. She was ok at times but a little difficult at times.
Hobbied in Montreal, Madrid, Barcelona, Berlin, and London. The scene runs laps around the American one. Better girls, better behavior, and better price.
Best hobby country is Thailand in my experience. Best ladies and prices, but a loooooooong trip to get there.
Just got back from a big trip a few months ago. I can share some details here later, but PM me in the mean time.
This is a very interesting topic and i would like to learn more. In the DFW area we have lots of opportunity but reading about DR Nights is something i will have to try soon. Does anyone have any other places like DR Nights?
Patong Beach, Thailand, 2 trips, awesome
Checked out the DR Nights website. Some of those pics are 7+ years old so probably would be pretty disappointed with whoever I decided to meet up with, but will keep it in mind.
  • BLM69
  • 02-07-2023, 08:21 PM
Best hobby country is Thailand in my experience. Best ladies and prices, but a loooooooong trip to get there. Originally Posted by Zippo65
That's my first pick, Columbia would be second
This is a very interesting topic and i would like to learn more. In the DFW area we have lots of opportunity but reading about DR Nights is something i will have to try soon. Does anyone have any other places like DR Nights? Originally Posted by johnj5888
and no better place to live for an international monger than a city like DFW that is a HUB that can fly you direct to any continent!

I have travelled the world and been to each monger location I am interested in the ones I haven't been to are because I am not in to the type of women there or the scene in general. I am also not the type having been all over and having friends all over to say ' Monger Place X is the best' or ' Monger Place X blows away Monger Place Y' and so on the magic answer is find the monger place that works for you as each place is different from the next. No two destinations are exactly the same.

The world is our oyster; a place and a home for any guy who wishes to ' graduate' from American Softball Hobbying to up his game is out there. Have fun.
You're right there among the German FKK clubs. Some better than others, but the good ones are like being in Boy Dog Disney World.
Seeing girls in other countries generally doesn't require much money, inclusive of flights and lodging if you take into account how expensive domestic prostitutes are, given you see them on a regular basis and not once a blue moon. What it does require is time, and also stepping outside of your comfort zone. I know there are some people on this board that have never even left the USA before. You'll need a passport, some knowledge, and it doesn't hurt to know a language other than English. That being said, transactional sex in the USA is one of, if not the biggest rip off in the entire world. Remember, a scam is when someone steals from you due to you being reckless. A rip off is when you voluntarily choose to pay way more money for a service or good than you could have found it somewhere else. The USA may be on par with Dubai and Japan for the price of SW, and those would come in 2nd and 3rd for some of the biggest rip offs in the world. Especially considering the beauty of native girls in some countries where the prices are reasonable. I'm not turned on by 40+ year old women who weigh way more than they should, and this is not nearly as common in many other countries.

I wouldn't know to tout seeking pleasure outside the USA a few years ago... times have changed.