Who likes tossing Salad

I do!
It is fun and is entertaining once you master the craft of Tossing Salad.

Tossing is not really tossing it is salad massaging and salad seasoning and other tips and techniques to build salad height.

Did you know tossing salad will help reduce the amount of dressing you put on the salad? yes, when done correctly, salad dressing will not be wasted. Watch the video for tips on how to PRE-LUBE the bowl before tossing.

Once you learn it is a salad massage, it all COMES together

Salad is D'LICIOUS and even more D'LICIOUS when MASSAGED and HAND tossed.

https://youtu.be/xYqJqThEvL0"> https://youtu.be/xYqJqThEvL0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">
e. coli
e. coli Originally Posted by winn dixie
I always was the lettuce and vegetables, do you?

I have been tossing and eating salad for 30 plus years.
Never once have I gotten e.coli
Likewise. Never happen if washed properly.
Some day you’ll go far don’t worry!
As the old saying goes “Don’t eat where you shit”.
As the old saying goes “Don’t eat where you shit”. Originally Posted by bambino
That why I eat out all all my brand new toilets first.
Toss salad, Mmm... one of my favorite with the right woman
So long as she is as hygienically clean as I am and willing to reciprocate, HELL YES!!!
  • BLM69
  • 02-20-2023, 05:20 PM
I to lick both holes at the same time like a lollipop, no fat chicks though
Nothing I love more than licking a girls asshole. And if she does it back…heaven on earth!
Oh my god, I love it!!! The last girl I was with she ran out of condoms so asked if she could just give me a BJ instead. I'm not really a BJ guy but that was the option that day. She was at the side of the bed and I wasn't sure if I was going to get hard enough. Then I had the bright idea to have her get on top of me with her ass on my face. So I was eating her ass out while she was giving a blowjob. She had a "natural scent" I could smell and taste (no it doesn't taste like shit at all) and it was such a turn on, I had the best orgasm ever! Usually the angle doesn't work for me too well when I've tried to regular 69, but I'm gonna have to do this during BJ every time now!
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on tossing salad! It's great to hear that you enjoy the process and find it entertaining. And yes, you're right that tossing salad can help reduce the amount of dressing needed and ensure that it's evenly distributed. It's also a great way to ensure that all the ingredients are mixed together well and that the salad is flavorful and delicious. Massaging the salad greens with a bit of dressing before tossing can also help tenderize them and make them more enjoyable to eat. Keep on enjoying your delicious, hand-tossed salads!
  • Vulva
  • 04-08-2023, 02:17 AM
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on tossing salad! It's great to hear that you enjoy the process and find it entertaining. And yes, you're right that tossing salad can help reduce the amount of dressing needed and ensure that it's evenly distributed. It's also a great way to ensure that all the ingredients are mixed together well and that the salad is flavorful and delicious. Massaging the salad greens with a bit of dressing before tossing can also help tenderize them and make them more enjoyable to eat. Keep on enjoying your delicious, hand-tossed salads! Originally Posted by KaidenLevine
Excellent insight
  • Vulva
  • 04-08-2023, 02:19 AM
Oh my god, I love it!!! The last girl I was with she ran out of condoms so asked if she could just give me a BJ instead. I'm not really a BJ guy but that was the option that day. She was at the side of the bed and I wasn't sure if I was going to get hard enough. Then I had the bright idea to have her get on top of me with her ass on my face. So I was eating her ass out while she was giving a blowjob. She had a "natural scent" I could smell and taste (no it doesn't taste like shit at all) and it was such a turn on, I had the best orgasm ever! Usually the angle doesn't work for me too well when I've tried to regular 69, but I'm gonna have to do this during BJ every time now! Originally Posted by Roman bath
that was not her ass pipe you were smelling. It is cervical cancer HPV. It smells like that. Have you noticed any flesh mushrooms growing inside your mouth or bumps on your tongue?