Encounter: Beauty past its prime. Contessa

User ID: -
Date: 8/2/19
Name: Contessa
Phone: 505-444-4313
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://albuquerque.skipthegames.com/...e/315782696402
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Kathyrn , zuni
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: Bbbj cim
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long brunette
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Shapeless, missing teeth. A sad shadow of her former beautiful self.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for leaving your two cents on this one, all that I've read about her the past couple years I would've passed on her. "Word of advice" check with you're comrades on here in coeds or the secret section before diving in on a STG girl.
James When I first read your comment on the ST... girl I anticipated you were going a certain direction. Based on the comments and information that has been posted on this one I am surprised that anyone on this board would have chanced that. NMGent be safe out there. We all know that sometimes an itch makes you do things that you regret once the blood flows back to the proper thinking region.

This is another confirmation for any that may have somehow considered it. In the early days she was a god look. Based on member info that is long gone and the habits .......

Stay safe! Play safe! Have fun.

Remember when it aint right it is fair to leave a tip and walk away quickly. My two cents.
Thanks for the intel, I been curious about her. Never pulled the trigger, but did on that Serena/Jovan and kind of felt that way about her, pics are definitely not current, win some , you lose some. Lol
Remember when it aint right it is fair to leave a tip and walk away quickly. My two cents. Originally Posted by Fangotosand
That's exactly what I did when I met Serena/Jovan and Alexa Staxx.
Yeah probably should have tipped and said goodbye