Kendal Clarkson. What sort of hooker logic is this?

I contacted Kendal this morning. I let her know that I've seen her before and I'm thinking about seeing her again but I needed to ask her a question. She answered it. Conversation should have been over. Quick and simple. However she asked me who I am and stated that because she doesn't recognize my number, she knows that she hasn't seen me before. So calling me a liar because I changed my number. I guess people don't do that where she's from. I don't give her my handle because she didn't screen when I saw her so she wouldn't know it anyways. Instead I give her my name and description. She says that she's seen a few guys with that description and asks me for a picture. I tell her that I'm not going to send a pic from my hobby number. She then calls me an idiot because I wouldn't send her a pic. She even states that sending a pic using a hobby phone is safest. Really? So attaching a pic to a number that's used for an illegal activity is safe? What sort of logic is this? She also claims that guys send pics and IDs for screening. Are some guys really this dumb? Do you ladies really ask for pics and IDs to screen? She then later says that she's only seen one guy with my description and he's a regular and she knows his name. Hmm I'm sure she said at the beginning that she's seen a few guys with my description which is why she doesn't know who I am.

Staff edit, Spice-Quoting or linking screenshots to private communications between members violates the guidelines of this forum which I have linked below. We take the privacy of our members very seriously and consider this to be a breach of that privacy. If you need to you may paraphrase in your own words what was said in order to tell your side of the story but any direct quotes are forbidden.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Fuck that man, don't jump thru those hoops, no provider is worth that hassle.
[link removed] Originally Posted by Satoshi
That was against board guidelines sir... No matter what she asked for you just stepped in it......
Why didn't you just tell her what your old number was?
I cant answer for anyone else but I have sent my pic many times to Providers,, I am not married nor cheating on anyone so I could care less if anyone sees a pic of me. That proves NOTHING!! What are you putting in your texts that makes it illegal??
part of this is keeping your mouth shut and not texting or emailing obvious incriminating evidence...

and from what I can tell you missed out some hot ass pussy!!

I am not saying send a pic of you holding your Drivers license standing next your to house address.. but you send a pic that at least shows a partial appearance. still your choice at the end of the day....
::: sigh :::

Judging from your post I don't believe you were asked to do much
If what she asked went beyond your comfort level just move on my friend
Rather than get hot and bothered
This post really seems rather unnecessary
And judging by Whispers post one that was written against Eccie guidelines
I'd have to second parts of Ralphey and MrBangBang's advice.

From what I read of the OP, Kendal didn't really have any information to go on to make sure you were actually who you said you were and not one of the, ahem, "problem clients" who like to claim they're established clients to get past screening.

I keep my old expired TX driver's license for just this purpose, with everything but my first name, part of my birthday, and the last 4 of my DL # blacked out with permanent marker. It's very useful for establishing that I am the person who sent a P411 request, without revealing enough information to be a security risk.
For me, I would never send a picture or I'd to any provider. That's not only unsafe for you but, ridiculous. Any lady that ask for all that, I pass quickly. It's not worth it especially if you have a gf or SO or are running for any kind of office.
I contacted Kendal this morning. I let her know that I've seen her before and I'm thinking about seeing her again but I needed to ask her a question. She answered it. Conversation should have been over. Quick and simple. However she asked me who I am and stated that because she doesn't recognize my number, she knows that she hasn't seen me before. So calling me a liar because I changed my number. I guess people don't do that where she's from. I don't give her my handle because she didn't screen when I saw her so she wouldn't know it anyways. Instead I give her my name and description. She says that she's seen a few guys with that description and asks me for a picture. I tell her that I'm not going to send a pic from my hobby number. She then calls me an idiot because I wouldn't send her a pic. She even states that sending a pic using a hobby phone is safest. Really? So attaching a pic to a number that's used for an illegal activity is safe? What sort of logic is this? She also claims that guys send pics and IDs for screening. Are some guys really this dumb? Do you ladies really ask for pics and IDs to screen? She then later says that she's only seen one guy with my description and he's a regular and she knows his name. Hmm I'm sure she said at the beginning that she's seen a few guys with my description which is why she doesn't know who I am.

Originally Posted by Satoshi
You deserve all this none of this would have happen if you would have told her you changed your number smh name and descriptions don't help do you know how many fucktards we see you wanna be difficult you get called what you deserve period.. You are a perfect example of a FUCKTARD
Fucktard, do they even use that word in high school. I mean really.
Basically the OP didn't pass a verification process. It's up to the provider on what her verification process is, and it's up to a hobbyist if he chooses to do what is necessary to pass. IMO, he got what he deserves a big NO
Fucktard, do they even use that word in high school. I mean really. Originally Posted by Passion2015
This isn't high school
If you pmed her from your handle then you could have referred to her to the review you did of her in November
If you pmed her from your handle then you could have referred to her to the review you did of her in November Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Heh