for ladies only

does size and girth of mans penis matter?
How many times does this question will be asked? The more important question should pertain to the size of your wallet not your dick honestly.

And a great tongues is the best backup plan
How many times does this question will be asked? The more important question should pertain to the size of your wallet not your dick honestly.

And a great tongues is the best backup plan Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou

Amen!
"does size and girth of mans penis matter?"
It can make a difference but there are many factors that make more of a difference!!! And by difference I mean that it can be good or bad.

Bigger or smaller in itself does not = better or worse
In this hobby? I don't care to be honest. Being "too big" is more of an issue than vice versa.
In this hobby? I don't care to be honest. Being "too big" is more of an issue than vice versa. Originally Posted by Shayla

Yes. If I'm screaming in pain and not ecstasy then there's a BIG problem LOL
It more important how you use it .....bigger Is NOT better!
does size and girth of mans penis matter? Originally Posted by pickupkid
Yup, it does. Completely.

KKA
what if you have penis that is crooked like bent down and to the right? I have never seen anyone ask that question. Ladies?
It all depends on where each woman's G spot is. If a woman's G spot is to the right lower side of her vaginal wall- and that crooked downward bent penis hits it just right, I am certain it would be raining eventually.

If her G Spot is higher up above- then I suppose Mr. Crooked Cock would just be rubbing her raw til the paint chips off. IDK. lol
KKA
what if you have penis that is crooked like bent down and to the right? I have never seen anyone ask that question. Ladies? Originally Posted by simpleton
even bettter!! It's like an all natural g-spot tickler if you are in RCG.