Meet and Greet

• EENY
  • 06-30-2010, 09:38 AM
EENY and the wonderful Dr. J will be sponsering a meet and greet TONIGHT only with some suprise guests from ASPD members and some of the bigger names from ECCIE. All of our Ladies as well as quite a few of the more well known Indys will be there and we would like to extend the invitation to all other members on the board. We are sorry for the short notice, but security dicates we proceed this way.
We would like to extend our appologies to the moderators of ECCIE for not sending personal invitations to you, but being newer to this site, we have not personally delt with alot of you and therefore do not have direct contact with you.
ALSO, this invititation goes out to all INDEPENDENT ladies wishing to meet the ECCIE members in a safe and comfortable atmosphere, allowing us to all meet and grow closer and stronger as a community!
Food and drinks will be available, but feel free to bring a dish to share or your favorite drinks to pass around. There is no cover charge, so leave your wallets at home. There will be no activities on premisis, but appointments can be set for later in the evening or for in the future.
We have found in the past that functions like this are a GREAT TIME AS WELL AS A BONDING EXPERIENCE FOR ALL INVOLVED, and a great way to share info and experiences on a more personal level.
The party will begin at 6 in a location that is both safe and discrete with plenty of offroad parking in a well lit and active area.
Please contact EENY on our new # or by im/email for location info.
There are a few rules that must be followed, and there will be security there to enforce:
1) Respect all others that are there, privacy and discretion are manditory
2) No weapons are allowed whatsoever, knives, mace, guns will be left in your vehicals for there will be no violance and security is our responsibility.
3) though were here to have fun, anyone overly intoxicated will be asked to leave, so moderate your alcohol intake.
4) No loud or aggressive behaviour will be tolerated were here to have fun
5) because this is an open Board, no discussions of rates or activities will be allowed, and anyone wishing appointments for later will run all discussions through Tony who will be there to make sure all runs smooth... LE could be a possibility when a party like this is announced though doubtful.... but its better to err on the side of caution at all times.... remember: " You cant be in a situation if you dont put yourself in that situation" so keep actual hobbying discussions between you and the service.
6) Enjoy yourselves!!!
This is what we shall use for the bases of future activities we are planning, which will include singles meets, swingers parties, and lots of future activities that will include providers and hobbiests!
  • GP
  • 06-30-2010, 04:04 PM
What city? This part of the board covers ALL of Upstate NY.
  • cnym
  • 07-01-2010, 04:10 PM
Have you considered a M&G in Syracuse area?
This is not an ECCIE sponsored event.
  • GP
  • 07-01-2010, 07:09 PM
suprise guests from ASPD members and some of the bigger names from ECCIE
I would love to know who would be from ASPD since it no longer exists.

Also interested who is actually considered "some of the bigger names" from eccie and just how they attained this status.
CLICK IT

Thank you Tony. You did a great job of having some incredible women come over. It was good to finally get a chance to meet you.
  • m2244
  • 07-01-2010, 08:26 PM
to answer your question....by "bigger names" he means the guys mostly everyone knows......the ones that mingle on a more personal level........for instance I am not a drinker usually...like to stay alert always at all times but with people like normal bob being there and a few others i can drink and feel very safe and have an awesome time just being me!......and it was a lot of fun!!!!!!
Mary, you're more beautiful than you are tall and you are VERY tall.
  • m2244
  • 07-01-2010, 10:21 PM
thanks bob LOL......I'm glade we got everyone in the room to measure my height last night....at least now we know its more like 5 ft 8 and 3/4 right is that what we concluded
hmmmmm. a bit nervous to me. just my opinion. let me know how it turns out!
I forgot all about this I have my day's all scrude up I did want to go.
sorry i could only stay briefly. im not sure who's who (screen name wise) but a lot of nice people. i was "plaid pants" !!

or as tony said "fear and loathing in las vegas"

lets do it again ok !
So was there alot of girls there.
  • m2244
  • 07-02-2010, 11:30 AM
yes ! lots of girls......and plaid pants?....hmmmm trying to recall plaid pants lol.....
  • Eli
  • 07-02-2010, 12:02 PM
I had a nice time for the time I stayed. Always nice to see the boys and certainly always nice to see the ladies! Mary, you looked fantastic! lol

Eli