The small things that save us

Have a dinner date this Sunday. Made it a few weeks ago and we email back and forth a bit. First date . She emails me just to say how much she is looking forward to it and getting together. A wonderful touch. What are the small things you've done or received that have mattered to you?
In RL or this thing?
In both RL and this thing.
Hopefully her taint will be taintriffic.
OK, I admit it; I'm shallow. I'm not here for gfe or iop, just pure physical gratification. My own. And I learned early on that the heart is not the organ of choice in the Hobby. That said, however; it's difficult to participate in this intimate lifestyle without developing some relationships. A little pillow talk goes a long way. As such, I have periodic contact with several "lady friends" that goes beyond business promotion for them. They know who they are. And they do matter.
Shaving or grooming your balls is actually something I find very sweet (if you are able to and it doesn't throw the SO off). There's nothing like a slick sack to twirl around on my tongue.

If you can't get away with that for whatever reason or already have a shaved sack then flowers or a small gift card to victoria secret in your gift envelope is a great way to say thanks.

Honestly though, the fact that you are complimenting her with a multihour first meeting is flattering enough in itself. Don't over think it. Going with the flow amd being yourself is always best
Thanks for the thoughtful messages. Her email was heartfelt and good business. I do the same with my clients. And Nurse, your advice is good. Thanks. She is very open to my cuckhold fantasy(we will be having a drink with the gentleman I have in mind.)