Hawaii: Imagine the volunteers for vice duty!

Seems like it's rewarding entrapment to me. They (vice) need legal protection? (and condoms)

Hawaii law lets police have sex with prostitutes

HONOLULU (AP) — Honolulu police officers have urged lawmakers to keep an exemption in state law that allows undercover officers to have sex with prostitutes during investigations, touching off a heated debate over the provision.

Authorities say they need the legal protection to catch lawbreakers. Critics, including human trafficking experts and other police, say it's unnecessary and can further victimize sex workers, many of whom have been forced into the trade.

It's not immediately clear how often — or even if — Honolulu police have sex with prostitutes, and authorities assure legislators that internal policies and procedures are in place to prevent that scenario.

But experts say the exemption invites abuse and police can easily do their jobs without it. The Hawaii bill that sparked the debate goes before a Senate committee Friday.

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/ha...th-prostitutes
Wow...yea, they're beating down the doors I'm sure.
It's a tough labor market - if we allowed all employees to have (free) sex with prostitutes we'd be at zero unemployment in no time.
So to preface it's been over a decade but the last time I was in Honolulu the good looking (from afar) SW's ended up having "manly" hands and other features up close. If that's vices's bread and butter...no thanks.
Of course back then there was a pretty big meth epidemic going on so maybe things have balanced back out.
Never done the streetwalker thing in my life. Just can't imagine doing it. I'm way too picky anyway.
Never done the streetwalker thing in my life. Just can't imagine doing it. I'm way too picky anyway. Originally Posted by SD2011
It didn't work out too well for Eddie Murphy and Hugh Grant either.
It didn't work out too well for Eddie Murphy and Hugh Grant either. Originally Posted by Jarvis
or Jimmy Swaggert, or James Worthy, and definitely not for LT or Billy Preston!
Billy Preston! Originally Posted by sinkerswim
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDehYXKI31g

now that is a fro...bro!