THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR???

In response and rebuttal to my latest and ONLY NO review please do allow me to bring the "other" side to light. Keeping in mind gentlemen that ones opinion does not equal truth. My account of the appointment date is that after spending 20 minutes in session and coming upon the breaking of the cover op offers to go purchase covers. I tell him the gas station is only a few yards to the left he can walk over he decides to go out and get lost searching for walmart. Upon his return almost 45 minutes later i explain that his alotted time has expired and he would have to return at 8pm to finish. He then requests a refund at which time i state no refund but feel free to return at 8 to conclude the session. He ignores my text. Now guys understand that i have remained highly reviewed and a well liked provider on these boards for the past 2 years as i have been the topic of discussion several times in question with any negative regard to my professionalism and or success as a person, woman or provider. I have always proven my opinion as a FACT INDEED! Now the comments as harsh as they were on pages 1&2 were simple opinions not taken personal then as we approach page 3 we run into the LIES AND DECEITFUL WAYS of the aspd award winning zebra who completely made up the better portion of his falsified accusations including my location being at the grand hotel. The truth here is simple guys i've never even been inside of that establishment therefore i question the motive of said op. Shady you call me zebra? After i deny your final request for a bbfs double session with another hobbiest "bad husband " let's stay focused and honest here guys. I am a woman proven to be my own worst enemy at the hands of horrible decisions time and time again. I am however accountable for me and me alone. I can't make anyone think I'm hot pretty or even worth it. What i can do is assure those who have stayed honest and still have me on the tdl that i am NOT a thief nor will you be scammed or misled by me ever. Thank you all for your honest and dishonest opinions. Oh before i conclude to op "biggdi" you called to inform me you were moving 1500 miles away not sure who's story you're telling! Be blessed judge yourself that is your right! Thanks to all. I'll be responsible only for the words and actions of jerseygirl69!
Hey jg I just tried calling your old number are you available tonight in plano? I'm pretty sure you paved your path here not to worry about one negative review I'd see you anytime babe hopefully tonight let me know
The cig is a nice touch.....
JG, ignore the rants if they are not true. Move on as it sounds like you have.
I for one take no reviews of a well reviewed provider with skepticism and look at the other reviews he has written.
I hope to meet ya soon and smothered my those boobies!
I saw Jerseygirl today and let me tell you I could not have been more pleased with my session. Sometimes I think this system on Eccie is maybe a little flawed in that one person who wants to show his ass and screw with someones reputation, one with almost 100 positive reviews. Maybe the providers should take note of who maligns their fellow providers, and make it a little harder for them to see our premium ladies on ECCIE. Send them back to Backpage.
Said this before - JG is the one lady I've had to my home and had ZERO issues. She was VERY nice and one thing I love about her is she's one of the most honest ladies here. She has a past, like everyone, but at least she's open about that and accepting of full responsibility for her actions.

A lot of people throw stones here that would hate if others knew their true past. Most girls are not here because it was their first career choice - JG keeps it real and for that I will always respect her.
Sometimes I think this system on Eccie is maybe a little flawed in that one person who wants to show his ass and screw with someones reputation, one with almost 100 positive reviews. Originally Posted by Knighthawk
I don't think so, at least not from my perspective. 1 negative review out of 100 isn't going to sway me, unless it's from a guy I really trust (that's not very many).

But I'm not a provider. Maybe that one negative review is devastating. I doubt that's the case, at least after it moves off the front page, but perhaps I'm wrong.
unbelievable thanx guys you all are very smart and kind. How peculiar the review that you attempted to post on our session this afternoon has been expeditiously moved to the wrong showcase. Patience is my practice today I'm STILL here treating each one of you as I'd like to be treated. With good intentions and an open mind i will achieve greatness and continue remaining teachable.
Easyrider. You are truly a shining star doll. I often think of you when passing through waxasnatch hope all is well for you and thank you for always remaining non judgemental. I am the same brutally honest woman you met and am accountable for MY actions at all times. I practice anything but perfection. Muah xoxo always give it my very best no matter what!
  • zebra
  • 12-01-2014, 05:44 AM
WTF kind of provider doesn't have more covers? I can't be the only one wondering this? You aren't prepared, and you count the time he had to go fetch your responsibility? FUCK THAT!
WTF kind of provider doesn't have more covers? I can't be the only one wondering this? You aren't prepared, and you count the time he had to go fetch your responsibility? FUCK THAT! Originally Posted by rockerrick
+1
Stupid ho's
Keep your head up...your rep speaks for itself!
+1
Stupid ho's Originally Posted by Annika
Wow...that's how we treating other providers these days! smh

Keep your head up...your rep speaks for itself! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
+1
  • EZ.
  • 12-01-2014, 09:13 AM
MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR??? Definitely not me. Damn, who needs this drama?