ATTENTION HOBBYIST AND PROVIDERS !!!!!!!!!

Hey guys,
So this has gone on long enough..I haven't said anything about it.. thinking things will get better on there own..
So a couple weeks ago I saw a client... not sure if u can mention names so he is the only one who gave me a bad review..
He contacted me to set an appointment..Everything was cool... we agreed on time and place. So.. he arrived at my incall at the agreed time.. we talked some and started our session..
Everything was cool... He got his first pop..(BY THE WAY I DO OFFER MSOG IN MY SESSIONS) So he asked about this... So I said of course babe... we had a little down time andbegan again... This time he poped even faster... So again we had some down time and small talk. And I began getting dressed. Never rushing him out. I've never done that for my clients who have seen me...
He said what are u doing I still have 10 or so minutes. I said okay what else did u want to do babe... he said well I want to cum again,
I said okay babe. But that's going to be more donation.. and he said what no u offer MSOG... I said indeed I do babe.. but that's usually 2 times.. At that time I said I have no problem going again, let's just wait a few minutes as this guy was UN normally HUGE!
So I did ask for the extra donation for the 3rd pop and he freaked. Said he wanted his money back and he was going to write me a bad review. There is a few more details please PM me for more info. But this has deeply hurt my clientele..
But those who have seen me know I offer the best services and do anything to please..

So was I wrong to ask for more donation for a 3rd pop??
I just want to be one of the stand out providers on Eccie..
So I will be offering HUGE DISCOUNTS ON REVIEWS. COMING SOON !!
Not an Alert.....But......

I notice that 3 other Hobbiests who responded to your 1 "NO" review say they had similar if not the same type of service from you. It seems they didn't have the time, or maybe the balls to write a "No" review. (Guys, if you have a bad experience, write that damn review)

If this is a trend, you may need to re-evaluate your business model.

This is a board where the men share their experience to help others decide who they wish to spend their hard earned money on. Based on the responses in the review and NOT the review itself, I would have doubts to see you, especially when 3 others who did not pull up their big girl panties to write their own review leave questions in the air as to what their experience was like.

Based on what you said, it wouldn't keep me from seeing you since I am a 1 pop person but since you pointed out your 1 "NO" review, I noticed it as well as others will notice to see why the "NO" and why your rebuttal.

He states in the time of Session as a 15 minute Session. If he pops 1st in 5 minutes, has a 2nd pop, then says he has 10 more min and wants another, he's either got a super prostate or needs to see a Dr.

If you get a bad review, depending on what is said (Hopefully you do not have ROS access or face the 30 day ban) it's best to let it ride and go away.

Unless you're referring to a different Hobbiest who has threatened a "NO" review that has not been written yet.

Don't take this the wrong way but don't sell yourself short and feel you need to discount future sessions for good reviews because you received a bad review. If you do, guys will threaten a bad review until you start giving it away for free just to get a good review. We already have enough White Knights on the board.
I just want to be one of the stand out providers on Eccie..
So I will be offering HUGE DISCOUNTS ON REVIEWS. COMING SOON !!
But if you do. I have lots of these.

Multi shot is multi shot. It's not a specific number. Its how ever many it turns out being. If your going to use the terms, be sure you know what they mean. While I think he over reacted, based on your version, I can understand him being disappointed at you not delivering what you advertised. However, once he goes past time, you have every right to ask for more for the extra time.
I don't know the provider personally and isn't trying to WK for her, but 2 pops achieved, big ass dick (that she may already be sore from), 10 minutes to go...yeah, I can kinda see her angle on this.

Is he going to be tip her, particularly if he goes over the time? Did he do anything to himself before the appointment to stretch all this out to the 59:59 point of the hour? I mean, there's a point where one is clearly just milking the process and pushing the limits of the law (her law), with no concern at all for the other party.

This is why ladies have to be extremely meticulous and specific with guys, because there are boundary pushers.
I have met Whitney May and confirm that she has a very good attitude and a charming personality, willing to please.

Long story short, we were not able to proceed onto a session, so I cannot comment about her session skills/attitude.

I will be seeing her, as soon as our schedules match. I hope her session skills are as good as what I know of her so far.
If I get it , 10 minutes left on a MSOG appointment and he wants a third, you deliver. If he can't get it in 10; and still wants it, then a request for 30 minute donation is in order.
according to the review, and the facts as stated here, there is a fundamental disagreement about what happened.. not just a matter of could he get 2 or 3 shots on goal.. review said he settled for BJ, not FS, and after getting stood up twice, IIRC.. whitneymay, pm me those other details, I'd like to get a better handle on the session..

FWIW, you'll never find me complaining about MSOG.. I had a session today (no review, lady is UTR, does not advertise as FS, and specifically asked me not to tell ANYONE), my Provider tried to stir interest in a round 2.. I was not having it, LOL.. she said I was "sleeping", I told her I gave her all I had to give..

sometimes SSOG keeps everyone happy and content
Multiple shots on goal. Multiple. I mean technically he's got you. Look at it this way. How many guys are even going to try for 3 shots in an hour? My opinion is that you should have tried to accommodate him. If it took him 12 minutes would it have really been that big of a deal? Now you have a bad review. Bad reviews cost you money. Always under promise and over deliver. If you would have made the guy pop 3 times in an hour you would have been a hero. Now you are losing business because you tried to upcharge him. Sometimes it's better to give a little extra. If you do the word will get out. If you don't the word will get out. The review could have been "Whitney goes the extra mile, made me pop three times". Instead it's Whitney advertises msog but upcharges after 2nd pop. See what I mean?
Multiple shots on goal. Multiple. I mean technically he's got you. Look at it this way. How many guys are even going to try for 3 shots in an hour? My opinion is that you should have tried to accommodate him. If it took him 12 minutes would it have really been that big of a deal? Now you have a bad review. Bad reviews cost you money. Always under promise and over deliver. If you would have made the guy pop 3 times in an hour you would have been a hero. Now you are losing business because you tried to upcharge him. Sometimes it's better to give a little extra. If you do the word will get out. If you don't the word will get out. The review could have been "Whitney goes the extra mile, made me pop three times". Instead it's Whitney advertises msog but upcharges after 2nd pop. See what I mean? Originally Posted by Mavs fan
Well there you go...I think he covered it folks. Great breakdown!
  • DSK
  • 06-18-2015, 10:37 PM
If a girl doesn't get an occasional no review she probably isn't charging enough or has a bad clientele she works too hard to please.
If my business doesn't get an occasional no review complaining about my pricing I know I'm not charging enough or not being tough enough. You cannot please everyone.
P.S. I always try put my money out before the session and I've never been ripped off. I find it puts the girl at ease.
. There is a few more details please PM me for more info. Originally Posted by whitneymay
anytime someone says PM me for more details, I never get the PM.

except once.
I have to side with Glory Ore on this one - if you are multi shot than he is allowed as many shots in the allotted time frame. Also if he's horse hung that's not his problem - either put a disclaimer on your ads that you don't see men above a certain penis girth and or length or perhaps you may re think being in this business. You are bound to get men of all sizes in this business just comes with the territory.
Also the fact that other have stated similar experience(s) you may want to re think your strategy and TCB skills before it's too late
. On this site you are only going to get away with those tactics before you start running away good clientele - hope it works out for you.
  • RAMP
  • 06-19-2015, 10:25 AM
For the record...if I ever experienced the small miracle of a 3rd pop, I'm paying double!!
Glory Ore, I tried yesterday to steer the conversation away from the MSOG theme.. it didn't work, the posters all chimed in about whether 2 or 3 shots were in order, disregarding the fact that you said you never got FS.. Lemmings..

anyway, whitneymay seems to have extricated herself from the debate, I can only conclude her post was "damage-control", and that seems to have backfired.

of course, nobody gives a fuck what I conclude, LOL..