Serious food for thought

Has anyone ever worried about new accounts on here doing reviews of ladies? I often wondered about them. They could be the ladies themselves, pimps, or even LE trying to conduct stings. Like me or hate me, you know all the ladies I talk about are safe and that's the main priority for me anyway. I wanna know I can trust the reviews. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make it safer?
Nothing. You can't make it safer with you around.... Most reviews are over embellished bullshit stories anyways.

Except mine of course
Yea, i personally dont care that much for reviews :P there is no way to trust them its just up to you i guess if you want to believe. If she has multiple reviews though i would take that into consideration
I'm more speaking of a mans reviews...let's say a male opens an account on here a few months ago and has a few reviews of backpage providers...that's what I was referring to. And how can you ever say that ANY of the girls I've introduced to this board have not been safe??? That's a ridiculous statement...I understand that probably is due to the fact you got benched yesterday, and much like the real Peyton manning, you're probably old and washed up.
  • Bluee
  • 11-16-2015, 01:29 PM
As a somewhat new member of this board I was surprised to find that reviews are not checked against providers. Except in a few cases when a negative review is challenged by the provider.

However, what provider in her right mind would challenge a positive review, even if it didn't happen?

She'd be nuts for doing so.

It's a flawed system, I agree.
I'm more speaking of a mans reviews...let's say a male opens an account on here Originally Posted by sucrunchman
You think of men often. Fascinating way to pass the time, imagining well equipped males stretching out your old lady. Whew
Most of the reviews here are by unknown guys of BP trash.

So I don't even consider seeing any of them anyway.
As a somewhat new member of this board I was surprised to find that reviews are not checked against providers. Except in a few cases when a negative review is challenged by the provider.

However, what provider in her right mind would challenge a positive review, even if it didn't happen?

She'd be nuts for doing so.

It's a flawed system, I agree. Originally Posted by Bluee
Reputable ladies who are safety oriented would not allow a fake review.
Most of the reviews here are by unknown guys of BP trash.

So I don't even consider seeing any of them anyway. Originally Posted by Strapped
Your 2 reviews give you more cred than most around here!
Always something positive to say eh carlos?
Don't cry legend, you're a high ranking bbb
You think of men often. Fascinating way to pass the time, imagining well equipped males stretching out your old lady. Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Don't cry legend, you're a high ranking bbb Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
fuckin Carlos.....
At least Paul is blowing you for your bad jokes Carlos
fuckin Carlos..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
O ik he has me majorly LOLing
*****Imo the best one today was this ↓

Carlos Danger*Today, 04:09 PM
Got any female relatives? Big genealogy fan, would love to spray DNA on your family tree whew!

(No hard feelings at all scrunch but its funny regardless)

Omg still LOLing
I don't think anyone here has ever given me hard feelings ��