Shout out to CumFaceWhores!

Just wanted to thank CumFaceWhores on Tumblr for bringing me business! Whoever made this fake profile, thank you!

Go to tumblr and search CumFaceWhores.. You'll see some sexy pictures of cum on my face!
Must be doin something right. I opened the page to see that it's recurrently sponsored by Walmart.
Just wanted to thank CumFaceWhores on Tumblr for bringing me business! Whoever made this fake profile, thank you!

Go to tumblr and search CumFaceWhores.. You'll see some sexy pictures of cum on my face! Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Got to love free advertising

Go to tumblr and search CumFaceWhores.. You'll see some sexy pictures of cum on my face! Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
One with you plastered in baby gravy with mouth open showing tongue ring with tantalizing eyes is my favorite.
Does not appear to be up any longer, to bad I missed it.
It's still there baby
Aren't you somewhat concerned about your face being all over the Internet like that? I mean, you swear that you're not going to be an old hooker... how is that going to work out for you when you apply for a job?
Aren't you somewhat concerned about your face being all over the Internet like that? I mean, you swear that you're not going to be an old hooker... how is that going to work out for you when you apply for a job? Originally Posted by KatiforYou
Probably by not applying for the job as "Lolahhhhh."
And you call Ninja obsessive? At least he pays to follow her around the boards.
I'm not following anyone. Maybe I was thinking about visiting Arkansas again and was ya know, participating
:-)
Probably by not applying for the job as "Lolahhhhh." Originally Posted by RJinLR
You can get fired for what you post on FB these days.
Good point- participation in board fights seems to be a requirement for working in AR.
I've already finished my tech schooling and I'm attending college. I really appreciate your concern but I've got things worked out. You see, I'm going for business baby. I've been saving this hobby money to open my own shop.
And you call Ninja obsessive? At least he pays to follow her around the boards. Originally Posted by NWAUser
I literally just spit out my beer!! And they call me obsessive.

This girl came in the New Orleans forums talking about they don't do drama lmao then had come over here and bumped month old threads just to talk shit lmao!!
I bumped this thread http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1623585
Because that was funny!
As much shit as Lolahhhhh talked via PM I just figured I'd help her out in public :-)