Regarding cedar park

I wanted the opinions of both parties...
Is cedar park a good area to get an incall? I see great hotel deals all the time. And is it also considered north, since roundrock seems frowned upon. Just wanting diff incall possibilities.

Thank you in advance for any advice.
I beleive that is in Williamson County just like Round Rock. That is the key.
Simple answer: NO
Way too far out of the normal way of majority of ATX mongers.

Never mind the Wilcox strip search happy police squad.
Oh! Okay, I’m still fairly new and reside in wellsbranch so I was just wondering, thx for the input. Got it!
I think WB is ok, close enough to Domain/Arboretum and just a few minutes north.
Once you are on Mopac or 183, all these locations are good, IMO

Personally I wish there were provider in my neighborhood, I hate ATX traffic. But all of them went broke or away, a hell place to get to and from.
I think WB is ok, close enough to Domain/Arboretum and just a few minutes north.
Once you are on Mopac or 183, all these locations are good, IMO

Personally I wish there were provider in my neighborhood, I hate ATX traffic. But all of them went broke or away, a hell place to get to and from. Originally Posted by fun2come
Give me 15 minutes and I'll be in your neighborhood, you sexy motherfucker!
Hi sweetie, Cedar park is too far out. If you want to stay in the North Austin area - anything in the domain area - no further than Palmer - or - the Arboretum area - on Jollyville Road - are some good options.
Give me 15 minutes and I'll be in your neighborhood, you sexy motherfucker! Originally Posted by lizshue81

Sounds great. Meet you under the bridge.

And I give you 20 minutes to get there.
Lol...ztonk does have a sticky up at top of page "where is Williamson county"... cedar Park is in that category
Lol...ztonk does have a sticky up at top of page "where is Williamson county"... cedar Park is in that category Originally Posted by AtxAngela
LOL I didn’t feel like inspecting a map. I recieved some real useful info regarding the area from a provider, who did not post on this thread. And that was the type of advice I was looking for, not the lazy kind. Take care.
And thank you everyone for responding positively
To my thread with the helpful info and through pm, it certainly helped my choice. Xoxo happy hump day and LIZ, anytime
You can stay with me. Do you cook? Of course they will require marriage and giving up the hobby. lol
You can stay with me. Do you cook? Of course they will require marriage and giving up the hobby. lol Originally Posted by Sirgenerous
how about I just visit first and we can work out those details later on in time LOL
Dayum Sir g, I wish I had said that to Alana....lol
Does that mean Sir G has dibs?