Coed forum

The coed forum this past week has been relatively free of the rude and insulting comments so prevalent in the past. I find it much more refreshing. Thanks to all of you.

I hope all of you have a great weekend. Here’s some sports humor to get you started.

James
I too find it refreshing. I also find it lovely and splendid. Eccie is so much better now.

Perhaps ATX Eccie should ask KC Eccie to officially be our sister city since we are now so much alike.

Maybe we can all have a pumpkin carving contest and post the pics in a different thread. Maybe trade family recipes during the holidays. The options to keep things refreshing are endless.

We need to form a committee and elect officers. We need to pick judges for the contest. This is so exciting.

To sum it up I agree. The change has been very refreshing.

Cheers and be safe.
Hell yeah after the night I just had... Fuck the bickering, fuck the arguing, fuck the looting, stop the shooting, I just wanna stick my dick in a hot young redhead.
Oh Mr TT your ideas sound swell. Perhaps after we sing kubaya around the campfire with our KC brethren we can take some turkey dinners and go caroling at some of your favorite AMPs.
Oh Mr TT your ideas sound swell. Perhaps after we sing kubaya around the campfire with our KC brethren we can take some turkey dinners and go caroling at some of your favorite AMPs. Originally Posted by Smpslt7
Ohh well, there goes the peace and quit!!
Ohh well, there goes the peace and quit!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
  • Loxly
  • 10-08-2017, 10:33 AM
Old Newspaper Mantra -

Dog bites man - Not News

Man bites dog - Now THAT'S News!
It IS refreshing, remove the irritant, the pain and swelling goes away. good times!
It IS refreshing, remove the irritant, the pain and swelling goes away. good times! Originally Posted by nuglet

Kinda like poking a bear, don't you?
I said it before ...

Don't wake the sleeping Teddy Bear , errr Grizzly
Yea, this is the place where I come to be refreshed. Its too bad you don't have anywhere else to turn.
Yea, this is the place where I come to be refreshed. Its too bad you don't have anywhere else to turn. Originally Posted by russellevans

Last time I went to a place to be refreshed ...
I turned left and saw Pussy's Galore, I turned right and saw Dara's box, I turned to the sky and saw 2 mouths descending on all of me...

So may be you are turning into the wrong place here?
Kinda like poking a bear, don't you? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
There's no more bear, for now. So there no bear to poke and I'm truly enjoying it. Aren't you? LOL

is the coast clear to pile in on the fun parade here in coed? seems pretty happy in here Happy fall y'all!