Hot Tub/Spa by the hour

Hey, are there any day spa/ hot tub rentals in Las Colinas or nearby? Want a place to take a Sugar Babe for an hour or two. Ideas? Thanks in advance.
Great question I’d love to find a place like that too.
*note to self - open up a reasonably priced intimate hot tub getaway rental space*
Bring back the tub club !
Executive spa back in the days.
These days you have to find a hotel with a hot tub
Omni Hotel has a Hot tub in the basement
  • Go4it
  • 09-07-2020, 11:47 PM
Several Hotels have jacuzzi tubs in the room, Some have 2 sides with mirrors. You can have clean fun in any of those. Some are day rate hotels as well.
Hourly hot tubs would not be clean.
Hourly hot tubs would not be clean. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Very first thing I thought of someone spunking in the tub the hour before you...
Several Hotels have jacuzzi tubs in the room, Some have 2 sides with mirrors. You can have clean fun in any of those. Some are day rate hotels as well. Originally Posted by Go4it
Yes the hotels with jacuzzi in the room have been discussed in other threads.
Elagaute on NWH was a suite with in room hot tub. Not cheep though
Executive spa back in the days.
These days you have to find a hotel with a hot tub Originally Posted by azngrllvr
Ah the memories. So many really good times there.
MANY Holiday Inn Express & Suites have a couple of room with a hot tub in the room that's outside of the bathroom. Call them to see which one do.
Yes this ! I used to see Gracy at a place off Preston and GB that had one in the room. Some great times in that hot tub !
Ah the memories. So many really good times there. Yep. Speaking of the name Gracie.