SEE IT YOURSELF....the Enthusiasm !

My momma* used to say, "if you caint say something nice to someone, don't say it at all."

She was a lyin bitch.

One good thing though, she did have enthusiasm.

Unlike, well....pretty much ALL OF THE PEOPLE AT BIDEN's RALLYS*

I mean this is really pathetic...ICKY GOLD Candidate fo sho.

Real compilation videos are difficult to find on Google. Wonder why ?!

Anyhoo.. here you go, the latest installment of reality for your brains.... I hope you enjoy! Have a blessed day.

* NO MOMMA JOKES ! Don't you do it.

** or is it "Rallies" ? .. I couldn't get a good answer in that. either way, it sounds the same phonetically.
I see it in the numbers. Miami is an excellent example:
  • Joe-mentia Hiden
    • 15 car parade
  • GEPOTUS Trump
    • 75,000 car parade
This chite ain't hard. Do the math

Trumptards and math lol BWAHAHAHA
I went to Kroger's the other day and loaded up my cart with a couple weeks worth of groceries and when I got to the check out I went in my wallet and pulled out some "enthusiasm" to pay for everything and the check out lady laughed at me and told me to get the fuck outta here. I left empty handed, but I still had a fucking wallet full of "enthusiasm." Man, I LOVE this country!
Lets see a guy who made the economy great or the guy that's I think I can I think I can , ( and tried for 8 years and had nothing)
Trump inherited the robust economy from President Obama. President Obama is the one who made it great. Trump is the one who fucked it up.
Trump inherited the robust economy from President Obama. President Obama is the one who made it great. Trump is the one who fucked it up. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Ahhhh no! Trump made America great again! Despite inheriting odummers mess! Then came the chinese wuhan virus and Trump has dealt with that better than anybody could have!
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2020, 03:02 PM
Ahhhh no! Trump made America great again! Despite inheriting odummers mess! Then came the chinese wuhan virus and Trump has dealt with that better than anybody could have! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Always trying to blame other....you have been trained well mini Trump
Always trying to blame other....you have been trained well mini Trump Originally Posted by WTF
Please sit down! I know you cant handle truth and facts! Please get your T levels checked!
Trump inherited the robust economy from President Obama. President Obama is the one who made it great. Trump is the one who fucked it up. Originally Posted by Lapdog

Sure crapdog....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKpso3vhZtw
Robust economy to much cnn Odumboos flat economy is what he got ,,, Just more deflection
intermittent covid pukers in audience

John Tesh did better than TRump
Robust economy to much cnn Odumboos flat economy is what he got ,,, Just more deflection Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I went to Kroger's the other day and loaded up my cart with a couple weeks worth of groceries and when I got to the check out I went in my wallet and pulled out some "enthusiasm" to pay for everything and the check out lady laughed at me and told me to get the fuck outta here. I left empty handed, but I still had a fucking wallet full of "enthusiasm." Man, I LOVE this country! Originally Posted by Lapdog
What was your enthusiasm, EBT Card, Fake bills or a stack of Scratch Offs?
I went to Kroger's the other day and loaded up my cart with a couple weeks worth of groceries and when I got to the check out I went in my wallet and pulled out some "enthusiasm" to pay for everything and the check out lady laughed at me and told me to get the fuck outta here. I left empty handed, but I still had a fucking wallet full of "enthusiasm." Man, I LOVE this country! Originally Posted by Lapdog
In fairness, political enthusiasm is an important thing to have. It's one thing to win someone over and get them to side with you, you have to convince them to go out and vote.

And while Joe has done fuck all to drum up enthusiasm for himself, Journalists, political interference from social media, and Donnie's own "nonstandard" handling of the office has done a good job of making people enthusiastic against him as for him.

The question if it will be enough to bail Joe out.