Best F_cking Weather

I love doing it in a summer rain storm. Have a very private house with a secluded backyard with a semi-covered patio that allows the rain to pour thru. Might sound a bit dangerous, but give me thunder, rain hitting her naked skin while lightning flashes rush thru a pitch-black night sky and I'll be the energizer rabbit.

What type of weather from Mother Nature gets your engines humming and juices flowing?
any type of weather is fine for me!
Storms of any kind set a wonderful atmosphere. I always thought the people in Seattle must fuck like rabbits. Give me a nice dry bed with Egyptian cotton sheets, though. I'm past the days of rain on my back or sand in my ass, thank you very much.
I agree - I absolutely love the storms and rain!!!
Rain...Thunder and lightening...always gets me in the mood.
  • Caleb
  • 02-13-2012, 04:22 PM
<=== Needs to learn a rain dance!!
So for most of 2011 ya'll weren't in the mood?
Pacific Coast Thunderstorm with Lightening crackling and waves crashing on the beach while the two of us are making love in a cabanna watching mother nature angry and hell.
Music by Mystic Moods Orchestra should do the trick for you.
When it is dark and cold outside with the threat of storms, what better excuse than to stay inside.
Thunderstorms ...hands down. I love getting chased off the golf course when I can warm up in the arms of a hot playmate ...and going at it with the thunder booming ? Or was that me???
Hate Cold Weather, makes my small dick even harder to find.
  • Jaci
  • 02-14-2012, 05:00 PM
Nothing better than the sound of rain!!!!!
Snow outside with a nice cozy fire place for a sensual atmosphere. Muggy or mid day summer rains for a hot and sweaty time. A perfect storm is great for when you want to spend the next day embarrassing your chiropractor and shopping for a new bed.
Rain...Thunder and lightening...always gets me in the mood. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
+1...hell yeah!
especially if you have a big bay window and can see the rain and lightning!