Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: BBBJ, GFE, MISH, K9, CIM
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: 250
Hair Length and Color: Kept under a cap
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Sensuous, supple body. Nice breasts. Amazing oral abilities. Very pleasant and open to any requests.
Recommendation: Yes
Where rest of story???
Where is the correct use of grammar?
Where’s the beef?
Road Lizard will be along and help him find his way in posting a review that will be useful to the membership.
I sent him a pm earlier to see if he would send me the ROS so I could add it. I try to help out the first timers.
No worries... I won't bother writing another...
No worries... I won't bother writing another... Originally Posted by vettelover65
VettLover dont get in your midyear and drive away just yet. We welcome new blood here and most of us will help you find your way without being snarky. Most of us not all of us lol

When leaving a review there is a section at the bottom called "THE REST OF THE STORY" this is actually the most important section to fill out by most people's standards. This is where you leave the good stuff that happened in your encounter. Being that your new you have not been exposed to the rest of the story as it is only available for those gents who have premium access. So its not your fault you just didnt know. Premium access is giving to you when you leave a proper review as decided by a moderator or you can purchase it if you so choose. You will receive 6 weeks of premium access for each review you leave that is accepted.

So just send Road Lizard a private message detailing your encounter and he will add it to your review in the hidden Rest of the story section and will likely grant your six weeks of premium access as well. As looking over the rest of your review it should qualify as to me it looks great especially since it was your first.

You dont have to go into great detail if you dont want but the pervs around her prefer if you did. I just leave an honest account of what I can remember transpiring from the time I walk in to the time I left trying to touch on all the good things inbetween.

I have been a vett guy since I can remember. My dad had a straight axle when I was born that he never stopped reminding about because he sold it for 1500 back in 74 to help pay for raising me or so he liked to say. He never stopped reminding me of this until the day he died lol.

As a teen dad bought a 72 lt 1 nassau blue with white interior. Thats where my obsession really started. I bought my first at 19 and still have it. At one time I had 5 but have thinned it down to just the one now. One of these days I would like to pick up a mid year myself and always have an eye open for a smoking deal.
ROS added 12/6
No worries... I won't bother writing another... Originally Posted by vettelover65

Please do more Reviews. We need you here.