Fina-fucking-ly!

Man, it sure does take a long time for an (already been vouched for and verified) provider to get “age verified”....even with my multiple reviews. Ah well, I’m glad they didn’t disappear all together. Question, do the guys here have to take a pic with your ID next to your face to get on the site? I had to....just to *view* this site.
Hi and welcome!
There is no such requirement for us guys as you described. It’s quite simple actually. :-)
I thought as much. I suppose it’s a CYA thing for the site, as the gents here aren’t advertising. It was just a shock as you can see I joined in 2010. Hell, even if I was 10 years old when I joined, I’d be legal now...lol!
how often do I need to post to be sure I don’t get deleted again?

I wrote a lovely email to one St. Christopher who had messaged me to invite me back to the site (on the site’s email, which I was blocked from lol) but apparently, they are on inactive status as well LOL!
I don’t know if there is any statues in that respect. But don’t be a stranger to the boards here. Some are quite binge resting. Lol
I’ll try not to be a stranger ;-)
Please do not. it's helpful to post an ad every week to keep from being deleted. Of course you can add a cute pic to entice the guys... just gotta keep it g.....lol