Clearing the air!!!

Hey y’all!! So I’ve been hearing a lot of things said about me and another provider.. AGIAN!! And I’m here to make sure y’all get the FULL true story! With either of the new providers! Yea I’ve been off for awhile! But I’m back and ready to clear up ANYTHING that’s been said Ill on me!! It’s crazy how people will lie and give you such a sad story just to make you feel sorry for them! But please don’t! Just ask and I’ll tell it ALLLL!! Just PM me! 😘
Don't get caught up in the DRAMA K. Been no drama in SBC for ages . All of a sudden we have plenty...
Yes please ask and get proof from her of these things she tells people to feel sorry for her. Two friends you lost over $ and greed. Please tell it all!!
I’ve lost 2 “friends” you where NEVER my friend just used me till you couldn’t any more than talked shit about me like you do EVERY single “friend” but you maam have lost every single one of “friends” I’ve had my same 2 friends for 15+ years!! Who do you even know that is in your life and has been for 15 years?? Hmm your daughter Maybe?? And she wants NOTHING to do with you!! Wonder why?? Cause she finally saw the nasty mean person you really are for herself!!! Just like everyone else.. it’s a cycle with you and anyone who knows you!! Your the drama allll these guys are talking about and as SOON as you get kicked off the better!!! Won’t know one miss anything with you being gone I promise you that!!! Can’t wait either!
  • BLM69
  • 02-23-2023, 07:48 PM
Who's talking about you?
Hold on... I'm getting some popcorn.
Sheesh. Take the drama to the powder room.
Hey y’all!! So I’ve been hearing a lot of things said about me and another provider.. AGIAN!! And I’m here to make sure y’all get the FULL true story! With either of the new providers! Yea I’ve been off for awhile! But I’m back and ready to clear up ANYTHING that’s been said Ill on me!! It’s crazy how people will lie and give you such a sad story just to make you feel sorry for them! But please don’t! Just ask and I’ll tell it ALLLL!! Just PM me! 😘 Originally Posted by DeniseK
K, I would like to say that Denise K. is as Legit as they come. I travel all over the states. and anytime I come through the S/B/C area I hit her up. And she makes Shit happen Period. So for those that have had different experiences with her maybe she had Big Fish to FRY. I play hard and bring stacks to the table not crumbs. We all know money moves the world. She is Tuffer than Wood Pecker Lips.And that shit hits wood all day.I would highly recommend Her !!! Stay on your Game Girl SMH..