What’s some that turns you on?

Recently I’ve seen women comment about how a man’s cologne can be a turn on? What cologne does the trick for you? Personally I wear Kenneth Cole signature which has been discontinued and safari by Ralph Lauren it’s ol school. I love to smell mademoiselle by Chanel on a fine looking woman. Just thought I’d see what you like?
I will say this if you want to surprise a woman, tell her she smells good. Then call the perfume she has on. I’ve done it on multiple occasions, they are shocked that a man takes the time to know the name of what she’s wearing. Well worth your time to learn what the ladies like.. it certainly enlightens the environment that you’ve shown some interest in her, it also shows you know your way around a woman. Or at least it has with my experiences.
Recently I’ve seen women comment about how a man’s cologne can be a turn on? What cologne does the trick for you? Personally I wear Kenneth Cole signature which has been discontinued and safari by Ralph Lauren it’s ol school. I love to smell mademoiselle by Chanel on a fine looking woman. Just thought I’d see what you like? Originally Posted by drinkindreamin
I like Diesel Fuel For life , the original Burberry Cologne, and Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio on a man, and for myself I like Juicy Couture the original Viva La juicy, viva la juicy la fleur, and Viva La Juicy Le bubbly.
Thanks Destiny, you can never go wrong with Juicy, I’ll have check out the diesel and Burberry.
Portrait of a Lady by Frederic Malle. It smells simply amazing & I always hear how wonderful & unique it is.
Not a perfume, per se, but Love Spell from Victoria's secret. Lotion, body was, body spray. First girl I ever dated wore that scent, and I've loved it ever since.
The coconut smell from tanning oils always brings me back to sneaking peeks at the bikini clad booties from my youth.
Destiny, you told me Jimmy CHOO BLUE the other night at Margaritaville when I had it on.. LMAO With your cute Ass jeans