I I want to buy Eccie

So one of my rich friend likes me. Says I'm cool and always get the ladies to come over when we party. So he gave me some money to buy 3 trucks and hire 3 other people to pick up dog shit. I got several apartment complexes contracts etc. Like gave. He wants me to quit my job at the convenience store I work at but I recently got promoted to AGM(I can't mention their name because now I'm management)

So I'm doing well on the cash side. In light of Ace comment I want to buy Eccie. Turn it around and bring more ladies back. Get rid of dead weight around here. First order of business is get rid of certain people. Perma ban them and of course less to little moderation. I would make Winn my administrator and even pay him a salary. Of course I would hold veto power. I like Winn though. Stand up dude. So please tell me who to reach out to and also give me ideas on how to get more members here, preferably upscale providers.
So one of my rich friend likes me. So he gave me some money to buy 3 trucks and hire 3 other people to pick up dog shit. Originally Posted by Pitroom
Spaß beiseite, diese Hundekotbeseitigung ist ein lukrativer Auftrag
: All jokes aside securing a dog waste removal contract is lucrative :
They wouldn’t sell you eccie if you were the last trick on earth lol good try though, picking up dog shit suits you well. Carry on…..
  • Busty
  • 05-06-2024, 02:25 PM
Backhanded insults towards Eccie & staff, Winn Dixie wouldn't associate with a legendary DNS member when he is intelligent on his own accord. .

Sidekick/wingman application rejected by a majority vote
Winn would turn you down.
His standards are well above what you could ever dream of achieving.
Stick to what you know how to do with the small shovel.
  • R.M.
  • 05-06-2024, 02:33 PM
Says the tard that can't get a date on a SHB.
Easy on what you ask for.
Winn has already made me a mod.
I don't like the word trick. To me it's a red flag for providers that use it. UC you don't know me, I don't know you so you have absolutely no idea what my standards are. I respect you and hopefully you give me the same respect. Everything is for sale
You've displayed your standards to everyone here over the years. So what's not to know?

Btw, I know Jenny, and she knows the same east coast agencies I do, so don't drag her name into any of your stories.
Look, let me tell you something I wasn’t gonna give you the time of day, but I feel like somebody needs to air your ass out. You always hop on here and talk about how you see all the girls, you get all the pussy blah blah blah. Let me tell you something and share something with everyone else: I have never fucking seen you, and I never fucking will see you. Don’t even kiss so your comment on my recent review was a bold face fucking lie. You always feel the need to hop on here, make a name for yourself, and nobody gives a fuck who you are. I don’t care how you reply. I don’t care what you say, but you’re fucking delusional, if you think that you’re gonna slander my name by saying that you’ve seen me. Anybody that knows me know that I wouldn’t see you. my ass picture is not Photoshop. None of my pictures are Photoshop. You seriously need to seek some kind of psychological help because you are insane! Why staff let you come back is beyond me. You are the reason that providers screen to the heavens, because people like you have nothing else to do with their time, but create multiple handles, and harass people and disrespect staff and disrespect members of staff. You have never been to one of my incalls ever because I’ve never seen you. The only thing that you said right was that my incall is clean and in a good location and you can get that from any review because everybody fucking says that. I could give a fuck less if you respect me or not from where I hobby, at to where I live at because it doesn’t matter. Nobody in their right mind would let you buy a website because nobody in their right mind would be a member of anything that you are hosting or anything of the such. You have had a bad reputation since God knows when, since I can fucking remember back in the day. So what sense does it make for me to even see you or want to see you or even contemplating you? It makes no sense at all because you’re fucking weird. I don’t even feel bad for getting out of character, and going beyond myself because this has been a long time coming. I try to avoid commenting on anything that you say, or anything that is directed at you. And I’ve kept quiet for years. But what you won’t do is lie on me, and disrespect my reputation. Whether you think I have a good one or not, apparently I’m doing something right because I have been around for a long time, and I’m a damn good provider.

Where did your whole reasoning for coming back saying you wanted to re-introduce yourself, blah, blah, blah blah blah, and that it was a new year. And then 30 minutes later you’re back to your bullshit. So why would anyone see you or want to be affiliated with you in any kind of way, shape or form? You said you don’t care if you get points you say you don’t care if you get banned because you get all the pussy. No you don’t because people who get that much pussy don’t fucking brag about it.
Have a great day Cameron
Spaß beiseite, diese Hundekotbeseitigung ist ein lukrativer Auftrag
: All jokes aside securing a dog waste removal contract is lucrative : Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
No shit?
Please this thread is about me buying Eccie. I've said on numerous occasions I'm team men. Consumers. Without us there is no business. Me personally I love constructive criticism because I want to evolve into greatness. However I'm not addressing my comments on that review here. I'm team guys. Money is hard to come by and we work hard for it. I expect providers to deliver it every time without any excuses. No ymmv. That's how I would construct Eccie. Guy centric. If the guys are here actively in the game , then ladies will be here because it's money here. Women or any other entity could care less about those that are not even in this state or put any active dollars in their pocket. This is a business centered on what have you done for me lately. I love Eccie. It serves a great purpose. I just try to offer suggestions for the betterment of the hobby as a whole. Respectfully. Signed.......The Hobby.
  • R.M.
  • 05-06-2024, 04:39 PM
If you would apply yourself with the same amount passion in life as you stalk this board.
You might have something.
Stop your crying. You put yourself on the wheel...
  • Busty
  • 05-06-2024, 04:40 PM
who to contact for buying Eccie, get ready

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=2
Hold on wait did I read that right you work at a convenience store.... What the f is going on.. are you really serious right now? OMG!haha