Encounters

To all moderators
First and foremost
thank you for keep us all within standards within the community
Now My understanding is when we post a encounter for an independent companion it is sufficient to enter their email address their web site like p411 oh2 ter or other places,even if she doesn't have eccie account,to get premium access if the lady we are posting a encounter for doesn't want us to reveal her phone number for numerous reasons we/us reviewers we will not included on the post and still get premium status

Now for agency's what is the we need to ad as far contact information other than agency's website agency's phone number agency's email and who we meet at that place and why not when we make arrangements with an agency to meet someone within their business we don't have access their employees information as far as contact information so we/us can't share their information nor contact information
SO TO ALL MODS ON ECCIE PLEASE ENLIGHTENING US ON HOW WE CAN BE RIGHT WHEN WE POST A ENCOUNTER FOR AGENCY'S AND DON'T RECEIVE THE ( YOU DON'T MEET THE CRITERIA MISSING CONTACT INFORMATION EVEN THOUGH WE ENTER PHONE NUMBER EMAIL ADDRESS AND WEBSITE)
please ENLIGHTENING me because I had looked at rules regulations I couldn't find something that I'm doing wrong
PM Sent to Member