Lead Astray By Pussy

How many men are lead astray by pussy everyday?

How long will it be before the Surgeon General slaps a warning label on it?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...uHH_story.html

My heart goes out to John.

He did not deserve this.

papertrails are a bitch
Will the warning be tattooed on the "package"? It probably should be....for pussy cost me a rather large 401-k and paid for home on one occasion!
The location, size and even font should be up for debate, but the undeniable fact is that many men have had their lives ruined because of pussy.

The warning could read something like:

The Surgeon General has determined that Pussy is hazardous to your health.

Pussy can cause serious damage to your reputation, mental health and deteriorate your bank account.

If you must use pussy, use only with extreme caution and consult your physician before indulging in any form of pussy products.
Will the warning be tattooed on the "package"? It probably should be....for pussy cost me a rather large 401-k and paid for home on one occasion! Originally Posted by southerngentleman
Been there, done that too. Experience is the best teacher in the school of hard knocks though.

The location, size and even font should be up for debate, but the undeniable fact is that many men have had their lives ruined because of pussy.

The warning could read something like:

The Surgeon General has determined that Pussy is hazardous to your health.

Pussy can cause serious damage to your reputation, mental health and deteriorate your bank account.

If you must use pussy, use only with extreme caution and consult your physician before indulging in any form of pussy products.
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Been led astray . . . and loved every minute of it. Plan to continue . . .
If you must go astray what else would be better?
If you must go astray what else would be better?
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
LOL . . . I could not agree more, SnL
Thats funny!!!
You can't put all the blame on the pussy, the fact is most men think with the wrong head.

I also feel bad for John Edwards but the truth is he brought this on himself. He should have known better. As the saying goes, "Don't shit where you eat."
Or put 'em on the company payroll. Enron pretty well killed that off. The campaign finance laws were around long before Sarbanes-Oxley. Johnny knew better.
  • MrGiz
  • 06-03-2011, 02:16 PM
It's been happening since Adam & Eve.... Wars have been fought over pussy!! * I don't see anything changing anytime soon!!
It's been happening since Adam & Eve.... Wars have been fought over pussy!! * I don't see anything changing anytime soon!! Originally Posted by MrGiz
Adam (Hobbyist), Eve (Provider), Snake (Ex-wife) That about sums it up!
You are right, RGV, it is not all the fault of the pussy, but men often get into more trouble because of it.

To be more correct, the problem is uncontrollable sexual urges and women get those too, but it seems that men get into these predicaments more often than women.

You would think that someone like John Edwards who is intelligent enough to have become a multimillionaire and was able to navigate the political minefields well enough to have been a viable contender for the highest office in the land would have been smart enough to avoid a problem as common as this.

He saw how this problem nearly destroyed Bill Clinton and you would think that would have been enough for him to keep his pants on at least for the duration of the campaign if nothing else.

. . . I think the problem is that pussy is dangerous because it seems to create a powerful gravitational field that often overcomes the wealth, intelligence and power of men who should know better.

You can't put all the blame on the pussy, the fact is most men think with the wrong head.

I also feel bad for John Edwards but the truth is he brought this on himself. He should have known better. As the saying goes, "Don't shit where you eat." Originally Posted by RGVGFE
  • Mokoa
  • 06-03-2011, 09:17 PM
How many men are lead astray by pussy everyday?

How long will it be before the Surgeon General slaps a warning label on it?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...uHH_story.html

My heart goes out to John.

He did not deserve this.

Really? Are you kidding me?

What happened to personal responsibility?

He knew what he was doing. Your trying to make him look like a victim and that is utterly ridiculous. Had he behaved himself he would not be in his current predicament. Simple as that.

He made his bed. Now he gets to lay in it.